girlfriend on facebook

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:23 pm
hey guys.well im 27 and my girlfriend is 24. we have been dating for almost 2 years now. anyways she does be on facebook a lot. she plays this game called farmville so in order to get more points on the game she added some random people (2 guys and 2 girls) anyways one of the guys she added started chatting to her on facebook chat. they chatted a bit but nothing major. she did say to him ONE time that she has a boyfriend because he asked. anyways i found out he was calling her stuff like honey and dear and one time he even said he really likes her and wants to be with her, to which she kept on chatting normally. i found out this becuase she left her facebook open one day. we argued about this. i told her she should have told him to back off but she said she didnt take him seriously at all and that he obviously wasnt serious. should she have told him to back off or was she right not to take notice?? Sorry about the ling question.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,813 • Replies: 6
No top replies

smcmonagle

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:29 pm
@billyjean,
chill out billie jean....she didnt do anything wrong
Krumple

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 11:00 pm
@billyjean,
billyjean wrote:

hey guys.well im 27 and my girlfriend is 24. we have been dating for almost 2 years now. anyways she does be on facebook a lot. she plays this game called farmville so in order to get more points on the game she added some random people (2 guys and 2 girls) anyways one of the guys she added started chatting to her on facebook chat. they chatted a bit but nothing major. she did say to him ONE time that she has a boyfriend because he asked. anyways i found out he was calling her stuff like honey and dear and one time he even said he really likes her and wants to be with her, to which she kept on chatting normally. i found out this becuase she left her facebook open one day. we argued about this. i told her she should have told him to back off but she said she didnt take him seriously at all and that he obviously wasnt serious. should she have told him to back off or was she right not to take notice?? Sorry about the ling question.

Typical female wanting the attention of another guy + you. If he turns out to be/have something she wants or needs that you can't offer, she will gladly trade up. Shes playing the field. If she was totally into you, that guy wouldn't exist, nor would she feel the need to chat with him. There's not too much you can do, so you might as well get yourself a few girls to chat with, give her a taste of how it looks from the other side.
vikorr

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 02:38 am
@smcmonagle,
Quote:
chill out billie jean....she didnt do anything wrong
I disagree - she should have told him to back off (in nicer words of course).

Not doing so is implicitly inviting him to continue.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 07:40 am
Friends who play this game really get into it, so she's tolerating him for some reason - maybe to get points or tokens.

She sounds like she will put the brakes on his cyber-flirting herself.

Step back from her computer . . . for your own sanity.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2012 01:07 am
@billyjean,
He called her honey and dear? I think it is cute. There is something called trust and communication. I don't think she did anything wrong. She left her fb open so she had nothing to hide imo.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:17 am
@Krumple,
oh shut up! she didn't do anything wrong, they just need to talk it out and it will be settled...choke on a cock dick head
0 Replies