Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 03:30 pm
my name is craig andrew hochmuth i have been trying to find my father i belive his name is richard murillo he was with my mother vickie hochmuth now as vickie wedra i have had the worst life without having answears and wondering please help im broke so i cant pay for anything. im from rock island illinois and know he worked at a plazma center thats it his nick name was paunch im 26 now and this still brings tears everyday please please please please help someone.......anyone
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,378 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Chloe456

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 05:06 pm
Hi ya has he died or something or is he lost
craighochmuth

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 05:39 pm
@Chloe456,
i just grew up without him thinkin he didnt want me but as i got older started wanting to meet him. but just recently i was informed he actually tried to come around and see me but my grandmother and uncle... family members was threting him so yeah.............
jean398

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2012 10:41 pm
@craighochmuth,
Craig, I grew up thinking my mother didn't want me, so I know how you feel. Many times I cried wondering why my mother didn't love me or my brother. My husband tells me I am still bothered by the fact that I was abandoned as a small child of five by her, but I try not to think about it too much. I guess something like that affects you more than you want to believe. You want to know something very odd? My mother is your grandmother (Juanita)! Now doesn't that just beat all? Good luck on your search and God bless.
0 Replies