H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 04:56 am
@TuringEquivalent,

Poor, poor pitiful Obama and you're quite the Delusional Douchebag Libtard aren't you.

Two peas in a pod.
Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 05:48 am
@TuringEquivalent,
I'm not angry--you're not that important. What is ". . . it is not met for to be understood . . . " supposed to mean? That's not English. I understand economics just fine, and your doom and gloom bullshit here has no substantive basis. No matter how bad it is right now, the United States is still the largest consumer economy on the planet, and even when China passes them in that field soon, they will still be a hugely significant consumer economy. You're an idiot besides being nearly incoherent in the English language.

Once again, Hell does not exist--except in the delusions of Christians.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 07:06 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Poor, poor pitiful Obama and you're quite the Delusional Douchebag Libtard aren't you.

Two peas in a pod.

You rednecks are only fit to be pawns. The best use for your kind is to be ordered for manual labor. The world is more complicated than the bipartisan party system. Obama, or anyone else cannot do ****, because, the system is already broken. Any type of policy changes will do more harm, and not less. ******* morons like yourself will want to find someone to blame, but real world problems are difficult, and beyond your small little world. The best way is for your to shot yourself. That way, you free up resources for the planet, and allow someone more worthy to take hold.
Below viewing threshold (view)
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 07:24 am
@TuringEquivalent,
TuringEquivalent wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Two peas in a pod.

The best way is for your to shot yourself.

Who are these 'rednecks' you speak of?
Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 07:38 am
@TuringEquivalent,
Once again, i'm not angry--i am calm, because you're not important. I truly wish you were in front of me, because i'd love to see you try to slap the **** out me. You are absolutely incorrect about your allegations. The United States remains the largest consumer economy in the wold. Even when China becomes the largest consumer economy in the world, the United States will remain a significantly large consumer economy. More than 100,000 new jobs were added in January, which means continued economic consumption. I don't recall if you were the particular idiot, but we've already been down that stupid road about automation. Read about the "lump of labor" fallacy, you incoherent weasel turd--your bullshit about automation and IT is just that, bullshit, which no reputable economist takes seriously. Educate yourself, you pathetic dingleberry, and while you're at it, learn English.

I see you're reduced to calling people rednecks and cunts. That shows the strength of your "argument" (to grace it with a honor it doesn't deserve). As for whether or not everything has religious conotations, you're the fuckwit who is ranting about "hell," which is, of course, a religious concept.

You are entertaining though. That's the best thing about this place, the free comic relief.
parados

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 08:11 am
@H2O MAN,
The FairTax Plan would increase the deficit and turn the US into Greece....

Laughing

But then you love Greece, don't you Spurt?
parados

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 08:13 am
@TuringEquivalent,
You are free to have an opinion, but let's not make up facts.

Quote:
The cost of living shot up 600%, while real wage is stagnant.

If you want to use real wages, then use real costs.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 08:13 am
@parados,

Parasite, you loves telling some big lies don't you - you fool.
parados

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 08:23 am
@H2O MAN,
The FairTax Plan itself states that under their plan the revenues for the government will be LESS than what they are now.

It's simple math Spurt.

Less is NOT more.
If the government takes in LESS then the Deficit grows faster which offsets any projected growth. The government will suck MORE money out of the economy making the economy grow less.

So..
Do you want to argue that goverment spending creates jobs?
Do you want to argue that an increasing deficit is good for the US economy?
Do you want to argue that you are going to cut the government yet not name any programs that will cover your cuts?
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 10:16 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

TuringEquivalent wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Two peas in a pod.

The best way is for your to shot yourself.

Who are these 'rednecks' you speak of?

You should die. I really mean it. It would be nice if you die.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 10:48 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Once again, i'm not angry--i am calm, because you're not important. I truly wish you were in front of me, because i'd love to see you try to slap the **** out me. You are absolutely incorrect about your allegations. The United States remains the largest consumer economy in the wold. Even when China becomes the largest consumer economy in the world, the United States will remain a significantly large consumer economy. More than 100,000 new jobs were added in January, which means continued economic consumption. I don't recall if you were the particular idiot, but we've already been down that stupid road about automation. Read about the "lump of labor" fallacy, you incoherent weasel turd--your bullshit about automation and IT is just that, bullshit, which no reputable economist takes seriously. Educate yourself, you pathetic dingleberry, and while you're at it, learn English.

I see you're reduced to calling people rednecks and cunts. That shows the strength of your "argument" (to grace it with a honor it doesn't deserve). As for whether or not everything has religious conotations, you're the fuckwit who is ranting about "hell," which is, of course, a religious concept.

You are entertaining though. That's the best thing about this place, the free comic relief.

This is funny, but thanks for the reference to the "lump of labor" which is not really a "fallacy", but an empirical claim of past observations that need not hold into the future.

O... Every economy consumes, so this by itself means nothing. The issue is if the high private debt, low saving rates, stagnant wages, high cost of living, automation, IT- outsourcing would be able to maintain sustain economic growth. Most likely not.

Also, "US is going to hell" is not religious, because the US is not a person, but a place. A place cannot go to hell in the same way that my computer cannot go to hell.

Yep, I used ****, and rednecks, because, you are a ****, and a redneck. LOL
I told you to ******* calm down, because were not able to think logically. To be honest, If you are a dude, and I am in front of you, I would bite a piece of you off. You are so damn cute lol.. But, I am smell a girl in you. I still wonder if you are a ******* moron

RABEL222

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 11:04 am
@Chaoschick,
We were doing fine during the Clinton era but when that idiot Bush started two unfunded wars and a unfunded drug program plus lowering taxes on the rich is when we started on our spiral. All conservative programs that were supposed to create jobs. If the U.S. citizen had a memory that went farther back than 1 week they would vote all the conservatives, both Dem and Rep out of whatever office they held.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 11:14 am
@TuringEquivalent,
I am thinking logically, and you are not. You continue to prate about automation and IT outsourcing, but you provide no sources for your contentions, and ignore that the lump of labor fallacy (which is a fallacy) contradicts your claims. You ignore that the American economy is sufficiently healthy that there continues to be a high immigration rate. Your argument is, essentially, based on an obsessive hatred of the United States and all things American, as opposed to being based on actual data which you can cite.

Which of course, is why you call people rednecks and cunts, because you're so obsessed with your ideological hatred that you can't abide any criticism or contradiction. This probably also explains your incoherent rants about personal violence. I am a "dude," and i'd like nothing better than to have you in front of me ranting and calling names.

You're the one who needs to calm down, Dude, you're gonna give yourself a coronary here . . . your hysterical hated is getting the better of you . . .
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 02:13 pm
@TuringEquivalent,

Your internet threats are laughable... you really should get out of your
parents basement and experience the real world while you still can.
TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 05:31 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I am thinking logically, and you are not. You continue to prate about automation and IT outsourcing, but you provide no sources for your contentions, and ignore that the lump of labor fallacy (which is a fallacy) contradicts your claims. You ignore that the American economy is sufficiently healthy that there continues to be a high immigration rate. Your argument is, essentially, based on an obsessive hatred of the United States and all things American, as opposed to being based on actual data which you can cite.

Which of course, is why you call people rednecks and cunts, because you're so obsessed with your ideological hatred that you can't abide any criticism or contradiction. This probably also explains your incoherent rants about personal violence. I am a "dude," and i'd like nothing better than to have you in front of me ranting and calling names.

You're the one who needs to calm down, Dude, you're gonna give yourself a coronary here . . . your hysterical hated is getting the better of you . . .

Now, You must be gay. I smell the gay in you.. Are you pretty?

Note the lump of labor link you provided, scroll down, and look at the criticism, and the reference to that criticism. I see you are a semi-moron for failing to get the hint.

The importation of knowledge workers are not going to help if at all. It means a lot more wealth accumulates by knowledge based workers, but leave nothing for the average joe( 90% of the population). This is actually from a article I read.

I am ideological? I am guessing you are either a full moron, or extremely naive. Which is it?
Setanta

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 05:35 am
@TuringEquivalent,
So, essentially, unable to sustain your allegations, you'll just indulge in more insults. I can understand that, you've got nothing else going for you. So long, sucker . . .
0 Replies

TuringEquivalent

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 05:35 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Your internet threats are laughable... you really should get out of your
parents basement and experience the real world while you still can.

Really? You should go back to what you do best, ******* your family, redneck .

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 08:16 am
@TuringEquivalent,
Again, who are these redneck you speak of?
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 08:52 am
@TuringEquivalent,
How did you manage to get a degree in mathematics from a respected college - it's only an undergraduate degree, but even so, didn't you have to use the English language at all? Did whatever mental illness afflicts you strike suddenly after you graduated? See if you can get back on medical treatment - you're on the blink.