Why are Christian's Hated by so many people?

Montana

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 08:16 pm
I agree ;-)
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 08:16 pm
think how many Christians missed church in Hawaii or the middle-pacific ocean islands to make sure they were home for the game Wink
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 08:18 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 08:20 pm
time zone differential with the broadcast
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 02:54 am
I thought we'd managed to chase all those ratbags off for a while. F@ck I am so tired of looking at the 'New Threads' and seeing a bunch of religious themed self-referencing questions.

'Tana - who called you 'evil', you point them out and they'll be eating soup for a while....
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 02:56 am
husker wrote:
think how many Christians missed church in Hawaii or the middle-pacific ocean islands to make sure they were home for the game Wink

Husker, my lad. There is one thing bigger than Jesus Christ in places like Tonga and Samoa - it is called 'Rugby'.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 03:05 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:

'Tana - who called you 'evil', you point them out and they'll be eating soup for a while....

That's so sweet ;-)
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 03:13 am
There is nothing better for Valentine's Day than a necklace of your opponent's teeth!!
0 Replies

rufio

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 03:59 am
Why do Christians think that everyone thinks all Christians are Catholics? Why do Christians think that Jews think Christians hate them?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 09:13 am
dyslexia wrote:
I'm not talking about hate, I'm talking about 8, dinner after the 8:08

Let's eat!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 10:20 am
SO MANY CHRISTIANS -- SO FEW LIONS!!!!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 10:21 am
Or better yet...

...I don't hate Christians -- I actually like them. They taste just like chicken.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 10:40 am
how christocentric of you;

have you not noticed that to be true to your religion, you must hate every other religion; you know, the ones who believe all the wrong things.

how could they be that stupid?

faster pussycat, kill, kill! (an allusion to Frank's scenario)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 04:21 pm
Quote:
Husker, my lad. There is one thing bigger than Jesus Christ in places like Tonga and Samoa - it is called 'Rugby'.

I saw Samoa play somebody on the tube recently. New Zealand or Oz, I think it was. At any rate, the Samoans lost.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 06:04 pm
I don't like to talk about Catholics and Jewish people and homosexuals.

But the starter of this thread does have a point. Unless you are in a Christian only site (which for most part are pretty boring), Christians are out numbered and out voiced on the internet other than the now closing lycos. Just look at all the religious sites you will see more Christian threads than any other and more than half of it is visited by people other than Christians talking about Christianity.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 06:08 pm
Secularism is on the rise, I predict that in the future religion will be far less common in western society.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 06:08 pm
Quote:
I don't like to talk about Catholics and Jewish people and homosexuals.

revel- It's is really very simple. When you are on A2K, go to threads other than religious ones, and those discussing homosexuality. Why become involved in something with which you are uncomfortable?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 06:11 pm
revel wrote:
But the starter of this thread does have a point. Unless you are in a Christian only site (which for most part are pretty boring), Christians are out numbered and out voiced on the internet other than the now closing lycos.

And that was the point of the Internet? To spread Christianity? Provide a 'balanced view' to all those other folks following the religion of their parents and grand-parents, by telling them that they're worshipping 'falsely' and they're booked into Hell for all eternity? Bollocks!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 06:16 pm
One aspect of christianity which strongly appeals to me is the concept of hell. I'm sure to end up there, by christian lights at any event. As Mr. Pondquility points out, great numbers are being booked into hell every day. So i figure the hours will be a hell of a lot shorter than the psalm-singers upstairs are gonna hafta endure. I'll just need to get used to the heat . . .
0 Replies

Name

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 06:37 pm
Christians are hated almost as much as any religion
look at the Islamic religion which is being torn apart and discredited bacuse the war on terror and the acts done on september 11th 2001. I dont hate religons i chose not to listen to what they say or to try to not be hurt by thier faith.

Edit (MODERATOR): Signature removed. Please do not employ links or images in Signatures
0 Replies