what is a person that believes in God?

Sat 28 Jan, 2012 01:10 am
God/man/Atheist or unbelief/Jesus/Christ/child of God
What is a person that believes in God?
01-28-2012
I once believe the Truth was the Church that I was raised in and than I believe it was in the Way ministry and I tried Spirit and Truth Fellowship International and others. But I found no truth at all because I was not looking at the Christ inside of me the heart of my spirit God himself. You see God creative everything from himself otherwise I had it all alone the oneness of my inner thought which my inner self of Christ.

The Way Ministry taught me about spirit and that Christ was in me, which is the hope of glory but that only the beginning to discovering the truth that was in a place I never dream. So I give credit to the Way Ministry for the direction they gave and all the others that try to point me in right direction. I am that person that believes a God that in my heart there nothing to prove me right or wrong because I believe by own unbelief.

One thinks why would I say I believe because of my unbelief because if a person does not get honest about him-self how can that have any truth belief in God. I know from my five senses God cannot be real but I know by inner self that is everything and nothing. My heart tells me Christ is real because I see his love in people all around me, which means, God must be real too.

When we get honest about our deep down feeling we know we have unbelief even that we do not want to face it. So God creative d us from what himself making sin a part of God, which is why God had no choice to make a way for making a way for God cleanse his self of our sin. Is God sin no but God has to deal with us a part of him that must return one day as we must return dust that returns to God him-self.

I see myself as the broken Man I am which all the hang up of my past and future I will have some day but for now I am trying to be more honest with everybody. Because with truth I will free myself from this unbelief I must live because everyone that claims they have no unbelief is a lie and there is no truth in them. Otherwise Christ die for them in vain because Christ for us all I do not know if that voids out God gift of Christ but I hope not,

Sin is my unbelief that I hide from most until now just how I lust after sex that I do not want to have but its part of me. The part of me I wish one know but in uncovering the lie I hide from myself I can face it the first step to making it in past or putting my unbelief in the open can make me believe stronger than before or making a invisible God visible. Thank you with Love of truth and a holy kiss of Christ to all from Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,046 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Sat 28 Jan, 2012 06:30 am
@year2027,
I am similarly content with my existence without needing any gods to interfere or "Assist" me. I am convinced that this life is all there is with no further sensory e xistence that presents itself as a reward to "believing" and following the dictates of the same gods.
The US Constitution does, in effect guarantee freedom OF and FROM all sorts of beliefs that are religious in nature.

I certainly like it that way. Im not proselytizing for atheism, I merely live by its opportunities. I suggest that you do the same with yours.
year2027

Sat 28 Jan, 2012 01:50 pm
@farmerman,
God first

thanks farmerman

a person that is honest about his walk

more should be honest like you have

while for I used my unbelief to discover my believes more

you do not and that your every right

with love and a holy kiss Roy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 29 Jan, 2012 06:45 am
@year2027,
Thomas Hardy wrote a similar poem about wanting to believe.
Quote:
The Oxen

Christmas Eve, and twelve of the clock.
"Now they are all on their knees,"
An elder said as we sat in a flock
By the embers in hearthside ease.

We pictured the meek mild creatures where
They dwelt in their strawy pen,
Nor did it occur to one of us there
To doubt they were kneeling then.

So fair a fancy few would weave
In these years! Yet, I feel,
If someone said on Christmas Eve,
"Come; see the oxen kneel

"In the lonely barton by yonder coomb
Our childhood used to know,"
I should go with him in the gloom,
Hoping it might be so.

The thing is, you either believe or you don't. Many people live reasonably contented lives without a belief in the supernatural. What is important is that you're true to yourself, don't pretend to be something you're not. Believing one way or another does not make you a better person, there are plenty of religious people who have done terrible things, and plenty of unbelievers who have lead altruistic lives. At the end of the day how you treat your fellow man is more important than what you believe.

0 Replies