A little help needed with this thing in my mind, Please help me judge better.?

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:28 am
Hi everyone,
I will get straight to the point. This girl is in my class and I like her very much. she is jealous of me in a particular subject(the only one I am really good at). I can easily tell this by seeing her face. But this jealousy feeling is not the usual one, and I feel it. I have never talked to her but once I asked her if she wanted help, but she didn't answer. Is this a sign of love.... or can this jealousy thing change into love or hate?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 768 • Replies: 11
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:41 am
Maybe she thinks you are a smart ass and doesn't want anything to do with you. That is hardly "love."
Sturgis

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:49 am
@waqar144,
Quote:
have never talked to her

Quote:
once I asked her if she wanted help,

Sending thoughts to her via mental telepathy?
Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:46 am
@waqar144,
Maybe she isn't jealous, just doesn't like you - especially since you say this jealousy isn't the usual one....do you have a big wart on your nose - maybe she just doesn't like big warts and she is making a face about the dislike of the wart.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 01:23 pm
@waqar144,
Maybe you are just reading way too much into it. Wishful thinking on your part that she might like you?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 01:44 pm
@waqar144,
Whether this is envy of your skills or contempt for your show off behavior or something else is hard to tell from what you've posted, but it's not a sign of love.
waqar144

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:14 pm
@engineer,
well, I am not a show off, thats one thing I am sure about. And I am not that much skillfull, its just I am a little more quick than her. And on last tuesday, We were being shown our exam results, I saw mine and went back to my seat. Sometime later, I saw her checking my marks and my paper. As she came to know that I was watching her, she felt a little embarrassed and smiled but she kept on checking the paper. What do you say about this?
0 Replies

waqar144

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:17 pm
@Sturgis,
no, I texted her
0 Replies

waqar144

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:20 pm
@Linkat,
no its nothing of that sort and I dont have any big warts on my nose.
0 Replies

waqar144

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:22 pm
@PUNKEY,
i have added something more, check out the reply above. what do you think now?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 08:12 am
I think that unless you have a reaction from her OUTSIDE of the classroom, this is only curiosity about your ability in this class. Because she seems interested in only how you answered the test questions, you cannot make any other assumptions from there.
waqar144

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 10:34 pm
@PUNKEY,
hmm. you have a strong point. I will consider it.
0 Replies