Legitimate Complaint about TSA or Political Opportunism?

wandeljw

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 09:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Thanks Beth. Gonna set up dinner and drinks with Thomas. I'll give him a call later today and see what day would be best. We'll let everyone know how the ass-kicking goes. Nancy will kick both our asses if we get out of hand.

Love you too.

I started this thread as a tribute to Rand Paul's heroic civil disobedience, and you are using it as a social planner???!!! Smile
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 09:30 am
@wandeljw,
In your original remarks, Wandel, you quoted Ron Paul saying, ""We must restore the freedom and respect for liberty that once made America the greatest nation in human history."

I interpreted that to mean that you agreed...and that you were referring to each Americans freedom and respect for liberty to change the topic of any post from that of legitimate complaints about the TSA...to social networking.

Was I wrong?

Jeez, I hope not. It's still January, and I seldom make my first mistake of the year much before summer. Drunk

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 09:30 am
@wandeljw,
Actually, I meant to apologize for hi-jacking your thread here to conduct social business...and to schmooz.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 09:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
Actually, I started this thread to suck in Thomas and watch him make more losing arguments about libertarianism. Smile
0 Replies