Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 04:33 am
I am looking for my real father. I have searched and searched until I hit a brick wall and could go no further. If anyone could point me the direction to a free site I would appreciate. Am disabled and I need to find him soon! Please anyone would appreciate your help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,807 • Replies: 2
No top replies

SASA PACO

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2012 04:13 pm
@Gemm Mitchell,
do you have a name?? good luck, i found my father through this site. keep persisting, you will get there..
0 Replies

smile4stars

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 10:47 am
Looking for my biological father. My sister's tell me the father who I thought was my father is not.. seems to be a family secret know one wants to share with me. All I have is a name, Chuck Hefner. He probably knows nothing of me. I believe my mother never told him. She married when she was three months along.. back in the day..women did not have any rights and I am sure she did the right thing for the both of us. The year is important, 1950. I am not even sure he is still alive. It would be nice to meet other family and put to rest this mystery. My mystery is in Colorado.
If anyone has a clue where to start, I would be thankful.
Colorado Daughter with a Mystery.
0 Replies