why girls like men who treat them like bad?

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 04:23 am
if any one can give me any idea about this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 1,691 • Replies: 12
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 05:22 am
@datingada,
I haven't a clue, but if you find out, please let me know.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:48 am
@roger,
about what?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 09:45 am
SOME girls like boys who treat them bad.

(Are you talking about boys/girls or men/women?)

Some thoughts:

1) SOME girls like the chase. The chase is a challenge and that is always exciting.

2) SOME girls have such low self esteem that they will seek out someone who has a stronger personality to tell them how to act. They like being told what to do.
3) Females don't like boring men/boys. It's OK to be quiet, but not boring.

Ragman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:20 am
@PUNKEY,
Let's distinguish between an assertive man who can 'take charge' and a man who mistreats women. One can be an asset and the other is a coward and a potential danger to a woman.

Some men are rebels and may defy authority ('bad boy') and others show no respect and abuse or neglect (bad men).

A woman who might need to be led can be attracted benignly to an authoritative 'take charge' guy with little or no problem; however, a woman who allows herself to be mistreated due to neglect or abuse is a danger to herself.
sozobe

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:21 am
@datingada,
We don't.

And the ones who do are the ones you want to stay away from anyway.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:26 am
@datingada,
Google masochism
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 12:14 pm
Not really sure, but I can offer this anecdotal comment.

I’ve known two women who have both been through several relationships with abusive men. They break off with one (both have divorced husbands who have been abusive) and then take up with other men who end up being abusive.

Surely the characteristics are more evident than they want to acknowledge. They seem to be surprised by the fact that the guys end up being that way…when it seemed apparent to outsiders that this was the way things were going to turn out.

And asking either of these women (and some others like them) to go out with a guy who is calm, polite, and caring is like asking them to drink Hemlock.

Don’t get me wrong…I don’t think any woman should be considered as “asking for it.” But some women do seem to participate in allowing abusive relationships to come into existence.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 02:27 pm
We don't know if the OP is 14 or 44.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 09:23 pm
@datingada,
Why boys like women who treat them like bad?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Don’t get me wrong…I don’t think any woman should be considered as “asking for it.” But some women do seem to participate in allowing abusive relationships to come into existence.

Some people NEED what is considered abuse, and most of the time they will be successful in getting it.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:13 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
A woman who might need to be led can be attracted benignly to an authoritative 'take charge' guy with little or no problem; however, a woman who allows herself to be mistreated due to neglect or abuse is a danger to herself.

An interesting way to put it since the state is currently busy removing our right to consent to what it considers abuse. Just dont expect the state to first establish insanity, the old requirement for us to lose our right to control our affairs, as the state no longer feels the moral or legal obligation to do this.
0 Replies

SuperbVPN

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2012 05:47 am
@datingada,
That is maybe interesting for younger girls but when you are little older some other things are more important to you and your criteria are higher.
0 Replies