My beloved GIANTS win in Green Bay!

George

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:56 am
Gonna be a long two weeks.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:59 am
@George,

just enough time for gronk's ankle to (sic) heel...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 08:14 am
Well...they did it. Wasn't pretty at times, but the game is about who has the higher score when the officials say "the game has ended."

Holy moley...it was a gasser.

Now...a week to watch some of the stars from Green Bay and San Francisco play in the Pro Bowl...and then on to the Super Bowl.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!
sozobe

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 08:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
Congrats.

Obviously the Green Bay game was a heartbreaker (well maybe not obviously, if you don't know I'm a major Cheesehead), but I tend to root for the teams that beat my team. Convoluted but something about, if they had to lose, at least they lost to the best team in the NFL.

And I've always liked Eli Manning.

So, go Giants.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 09:07 am
@sozobe,
Thanks, Sozobe. I ALWAYS root for teams that beat the GIANTS in playoffs...even if they are the Eagles (very hard for me to do, but I do it)...for the same reasons you mentioned.

Gonna be an interesting SuperBowl.

Thanks to everyone else who posted here. I hate the end of Football season, but I guess having one more real game to look forward to at this point is frosting on the cake.
0 Replies