When was your first crush?

jora

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:55 pm
(Hopefully this hasn't been asked before!)

My first crush was on David Bowie when I was about four. My mom had bought Let's Dance and I used to stare at the cover picture seemingly for hours. Actually to this day I think he's the sexiest man alive.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,852 • Replies: 21
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:04 pm
I had a crush on Minnie Mouse when I was a young boy. Something about the ears.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:15 pm
I remember vague "I like him" moments earlier but my first major crush was Jimi Hendrix. I was about eleven or twelve. I was devastated when my brother went to see him on his '67 (?) tour of the US and my going was a joke, it was so out of the question. My second real crush was Huey P. Newton, Prime Minister of the Black Panther Party. He took my breath away. If I'd been older, I would have run away to Oakland. I was maybe thirteen. You can imagine my mother's concern.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:18 pm
My first crush was on a boy in my 6th grade class named Steve. It hit me out of no where, I hadn't thought before then about boys in a crush sort of way.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:25 pm
I first thought of boys in a crush sort of way in 3rd grade, went on a camping trip and shared a tent with my best buds, two guys and a girl, found to my surprise and consternation that I really wanted to climb into guy friend #1's sleeping bag with him... (My thinking didn't go beyond that, I just wanted to be in the same sleeping bag, but it was very focused on HIM.)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:31 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I had a crush on Minnie Mouse when I was a young boy. Something about the ears.

Ears?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:36 pm
I was in fifth grade. That would make me about....(hmmm, counting fingers)....10. He was wonderful. Tall, great looking, smart, funny & very athletic. Found out from my teacher years later that I was one of many who had their first crush on him. (sigh)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:37 pm
Hmmmmmm - it would be a race between:

1.A real fella - an "older man" - 14 - called Parry - sort of a friend of my large circle of male friends, but he was older and sort of intellectual...sigh

2. My cousin Allan - a lovely fella - humour, wit...sigh...

3. Ilya Kuryakin.

4. The young man I met - and flirted with for days - who worked at the Royal Show (season ticket that year) me, 12, in me red tartan mini skirt, black skivvy, black stockings and white boots - wot a raver!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:38 pm
Oh - I smuggled high heels and make-up in in me hand-bag. Wasna allowed to wear 'em until I was 13.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 10:14 pm
littlek wrote:
My first crush was on a boy in my 6th grade class named Steve. It hit me out of no where, I hadn't thought before then about boys in a crush sort of way.

Me too!!! 6th grade, his name was Steven, and it was mutual. My family moved to a different part of town the following summer, so I had to change to a different school district. I was broken hearted...never saw him again, but I did hear of him occasionally. He turned out to be his high school class valedictorian.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 10:17 pm
That's funny Kirsten!

We had a camping weekend at the end of the year. I happened into a game of spin-the-bottle (I'm not sure any of us really knew what we were doing). Anyway, they'd already started, I sat down, took one spin and had to kiss Steve - FIREWORKS! I left immediately.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 10:19 pm
Tommy Jomes. First crush, first kiss.....to which I fainted afterwards.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 10:52 pm
Grade 6, Francois, he was beautiful.
Freddie Mercury, he had great set of pipes, I was too young to understand the whole gay thang, but I wanted him to sing to me alone...
0 Replies

taffykaydee

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 11:05 pm
I had a crush on a boy in my 2nd year of 2nd grade , ha ha (Why I failed is something else entirely-hehe). He was so cute and he was also my first kiss. He had rode home with me on the bus, He had this planned, So right before I got off the bus to leave he had said "I've got a secret" so I leaned over for him to tell me what it was ... and bam! he kissed me!.. I blushed so badly that when i got off the bus the bus driver asked me if I was alright ... Because It had looked like I had been crying -i was soooo red. Embarrassed Very Happy. I haven't seen him too much sense then though.. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 01:15 am
I think mine was David Cassidy.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 11:00 pm
Sean Cassidy,
Da do run run, I was smitten.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 05:41 am
Norman, in the first grade. He was blonde, with the biggest blue eyes, and brilliant, to boot!
0 Replies

katya8

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 12:42 pm
eoe......I've had a forever-crush on Jimi Hendrix!

I used to have this really large, totally beautiful black & white poster of him that I'd hung on the wall opposite my bed, framed in a 6" border of red paint.

It wasn't a sexual crush. I just loved him for the kind of unique human being and amazng artist he was.

So I had this cowboy in my bedroom and he got up in the middle of the night and pinned a sheet over Jimi, haha!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 12:45 pm
Ceili wrote:
Sean Cassidy,
Da do run run, I was smitten.

Had a crush on him too, but David came first. Remember the Hardy Boys?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 12:53 pm
katya - I have the exact same kind of crush on Jimi Hendrix! But, that came later, well after my crush on Steve.
0 Replies