Immature Sense of Proportion

Noddy24

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 01:32 pm
Sorry that I can't provide a web address for the article. It ran in a small town newspaper and wasn't on the newspaper's web site. The copy I clipped has vanished under the snow.

Last Saturday, just about dusk, a Party Boy teen-ager and his companion and passenger were speeding down the road to another bar when their car spun out of control, entered the opposing lane and collided head on with second car.

The driver of the second car was killed. His three children were flown to area hospitals. All are expected to recover.

The Party Boy and his passenger had to be extracted from their wrecked vehicle with the Jaws of Life. As the bleeding passenger was being loaded on a stretcher, the ambulance squad was attacked by the Party Boy Driver. He felt the Jaws of Life crew had inflicted unnecessary damage on his car.

The police are waiting for the results of the blood tests before filing charges.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 811 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 01:53 pm
Young people are stupid.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 02:02 pm
And you're about to buy a car, Craven? And you're just how aged?

(Razzin' yah, guy.)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 02:03 pm
23 and a half.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 02:45 pm
In chronological age, the driver is 19. His passenger is 18.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 02:55 pm
Young ruffians!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 06:48 pm
Idiots of all ages abound.

Things with motors seem to make people particularly stupid. I hear them natter on every day. I doodle curse words while I listen to them.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 06:54 pm
I await my transmogrification into a hell's granny with interest...anyone remember the Python sketch where teams of oldsters were despatched to smeg up traffic with their wheelchairs and walkers and such.....evil laughter....
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 07:49 pm
not only do motor vehicles induce moronic behavior, alcohol does as well..both in the same general area is always a bad idea...you know, that escillates especially if you're too young to handle either and your own stupid behavior but, its not relative to age alone.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 02:32 am
Unreal!
0 Replies