family fights

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 11:22 am
what can i do if my family is having an argument and i dont get to see my uncle and aunt anymore
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 654 • Replies: 7
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 02:38 pm
@softballstar 48,
It may only be temporary.

They have to resolve their issues and you have to respect that, unfortunately.

Ask your parents if "you" are allowed contact with them, that you would like to as it's their arguement not yours or else you will respect their wishes.

I am sure your Aunt and Uncle would know why you are not speaking with them.. But, try to reach out to your parents nicely, that it is their arguement not yours.

Now, are you 11 or just over 11:)
softballstar 48

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 09:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
oh i am definately over 11
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 02:59 am
@softballstar 48,
Well, how would you see then how "you" would handle it if you could?

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 05:15 am
@softballstar 48,
Quote:
what can i do if my family is having an argument and i dont get to see my uncle and aunt anymore

I think you'll have to make up your own mind about whether this family feud is reasonable or not.
And whether, as a member of your family, this warrants you cutting off contact with with your aunt & uncle.
Some years ago I was in a similar position to the one you've find yourself in.
I chose to keep in contact with the aunt (especially) simply because I came to the conclusion that the "feud" was petty & silly. Little more than a personality conflict between the people involved ..... which had absolutely nothing to do with my relationship with any of them.
You don't have to buy into the drama just because your immediate family is involved in it.
Up to you, entirely.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:15 pm
@softballstar 48,
Yes, you are...but stop this pretense as you already said on this forum you are 12 years of age.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:24 pm
@Ragman,
See, at twelve, that's way over eleven!
Ragman

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:36 pm
@ossobuco,
1 out of 11? That's 9.1% more to be exact. That's a whole different level of pre-pubescence.
0 Replies