Will chiropractic adjustments make my friend’s spine too loose?

Thu 5 Jan, 2012 02:19 am
It was November last year 2011 when a friend of mine had a car accident. Still great that she survived from that traumatic experience but she got a spinal misalignment. We heard that Chiropractic adjustments are one of the best ways to bring back the alignment of the spine in a natural way. But we have one thing that we really want to be certain; will chiropractic adjustments make my friend’s spine too loose?

Thanks for your response… This is Nathan Carter and I am a newbie here. I want to help my friend.

Regards,
Nathan
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,198 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

fobvius

Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:14 am
@sherclark123,
Tell your friend to see a doctor instead.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 5 Jan, 2012 03:47 am
Quality and competence varies widely between Chiropractors. I would be very careful in choosing one, if I went in that direction at all.
0 Replies

JPB

Thu 5 Jan, 2012 07:43 am
I wouldn't be walking if not for my chiropractor. Pick one with a good reputation and your friend will be fine.
JPB

Thu 5 Jan, 2012 07:44 am
Speaking of which... I wonder how jpin is doing?
0 Replies

sherclark123

Tue 14 Feb, 2012 04:01 am
@JPB,
thanks for your responses. I guess and agree that consulting a chiropractor is a good idea. There are a lot of chiropractors here in Rockville USA but the question is where can I find the best one?

I was thinking if someone here know where I can find the best chiropractor in Rockville.

Thanks and have a great day.
Butrflynet

Tue 14 Feb, 2012 12:13 pm
@sherclark123,
Ask your friends. Do some research on the internet. Select 3 and make introductory appointments with each. Pick the one you feel most compatible with.
0 Replies