Christmas dinner with Diane, Osso, Butrflynet and BBB

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 12:34 pm
We had our Christmas dinner on Monday instead of Sunday because Diane was not feeling well on Sunday. Our good friend Barbara was able to attend, too, and kept us laughing with her humor. We had fun when Diane discovered the Christmas shirt she was wearing had a rip in her sleeve.

Butrflynet made a wonderful dinner based on sea food: salmon, shrimp, lots of vegetables and fruit, berry sorbet and cake.

Doggies Dolly and Madison behaved well enough to sit by our table without begging for food.

Today, Wednesday, Diane is going to take her doggie Sally to the local dog park with Butrflynet and our two doggies this afternoon. So glad to see Diane having good times.

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 734 • Replies: 2

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 12:51 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Another happy report here:
http://able2know.org/topic/72647-243#post-4837294

Diane and I had a very substantial meal cooked by Butrflynet at BBB and BFN's place with the additional company of a quite wonderful neighbor. Diane brought a great salad in a great serving dish, I brought some not very fetching holiday decorations; it was quite the repast. Appetizer of crispy shrimp with delicious sauce for a dip; the salad - rice with lots of goodies in it; salmon wellington (ooooh, real salmon again, be still my heart), orzo pasta with peas and lemon (a favorite dish - I do a similar but different one, liked BFN's as much as my own, filled up on that first), baked zucchini (yellow and green), big pitcher of water with lemons, bottle of gerolsteiner mineral water brought by me and only touched by me; boysenberry and cabernet grape sorbet, followed by red velvet cake (which I took home for a nice breakfast), tea and coffee.

Burp.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 01:26 pm
Where are the pictures? Cool
0 Replies