groin tightness

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 11:25 pm
GROIN/INNER THIGH TIGHTNESS SYMPTOMS

Started 2 months when I was lifting weights, but never felt any pain while I was lifting.. But at the sametime I Started to take CIPRO for an ear infection. Didn’t hurt anything when I was lifting weights, or did I? Could me lifting weights or taking CIPRO aggravate my Prostatitus?? Hernia?? Muscle Tear?? Muscle Strain??…It seems to be a little bit better from 2 months ago, but still very annoying…

I get a tightness/clogged feeling in my inner thigh/groin area , it varies from groin area up to my hip pelvic area. Gets worse after using the bathroom as in number two and also when I sit down and put pressure on it. Walking doesn’t hurt at all it actually feels better most of the time. But when I do nothing it tends to be worse!!. I do try and stretch a little bit and sometimes it helps and other times it doesn’t. As of the last 2 weeks I have been wearing an ace bandage around my thigh and it tends to help me as not feeling that tightness/clogged feeling as much. I don’t have any pain, its just a very annoying feeling!!! ..Only time I do not feel the tightness is when I lay flat on my back and eventually the tightness goes away.. It seems when I push down on my thigh with my hand I do not feel the tightness.. It also seems to get worse when my anxiety is bad… Could it be my thigh?? My groin?? My pelvis?? My back??…
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,003 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 11:35 pm
@coonahan1981,
Have you considered consulting a physician for an answer to this question?
0 Replies