Husband has no interest in me

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 08:07 pm
I need a little help. my husband has lost all interest in me exept when it comes to sex. when were alone together we dont ever conversate. i try my hardest to start up one about anything i can and he ignores all efforts. he avoids anything i say about it. gets pissed off when i ask why hes not. and denies that its true. however his sex drive is fine.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,200 • Replies: 5
No top replies

husker

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 08:52 pm
@baseballchic,
cheating?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 01:36 am
That's no marriage. That's sex on demand.

How long have you been married?

Stop talking to him. See if he notices.

Bet he'd notice if you said no to his sexual demands.
0 Replies

trulylost

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 08:35 pm
@baseballchic,
men are like kids, you can't force your kid to behave in a specific way unless you let them know there's a reward for doing so (more time watching TV, a new Wii CD, going out, etc...) and disciplinary action for not doing so (less time watching TV, ....). Sex is our main drive, if we're horny and we don't have it we might most probably kill ourselves (and would do anything to get it)...
Tell your husband I want to have sex with you, but let's talk first. tell him I won't have sex with you unless we talk and I get satisfied by the conversation, tell him you aren't feeling sexy anymore and you're too depressed to have sex, going out to a romantic dinner would make you feel the way you used to feel prior to marriage, would make you feel wanted, loved and sexy. I mean make him realize there would be consequences to his lack of communication and be a little bit firm about it and that there will be a reward (the usual treat with a little extra, and let him know what that little extra is) for his continuous effort.
0 Replies

baseballchic

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 07:31 pm
@baseballchic,
Thanks for the insight, hes definitely not cheating and its not even sex on demand really. im no trying to really make him behve in acertain wy just wanting him to talk to me and make light converstion because when i say we never talk i mean it literally. but the ideas you presented make sense and are worth a try. thank you.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:00 pm
@baseballchic,
U think that maybe he is mad at u for any reason ?
0 Replies