First Word -

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 02:53 am
@vonny,
Quote:
We must find some of the photos of the pups he bred - beautiful dogs, and as you say, much loved. Not surprised they won prizes.

It will be a month on Tuesday..... Found a white feather today, admittedly from my own bird, but a white feather is a white feather. When I sit outside, smoking (shhh) I have a little chat, daily. I swear he wants us to smile... Never forget that strong red light with "things" surrounding it, on that night, in the sky........

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/Simba_zps77b0b1fd.jpg Simba

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/IMG_20131010_0002_zps5b5559b9.jpg

At your request, says the Boss. The babies ...
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/Batman-shadow_zpseb4ae667.jpg

Somewhere here is this one Smile

Typical humour of our Dutchy !!!! DUTCHY... Smile

I'm ready to add more and lines and stuff....

Miss ya boss but now it's time to bring you here again....

Foundy
vonny

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 03:07 am
@FOUND SOUL,
A month already? How time flies.

Lovely photos - he bred some beautiful dogs - and was a very proud and loving owner. Wow - just think of all the grooming needed for those pooches!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 03:28 am
@vonny,
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/Vonny1_zpsb37531b8.jpg

Remember this? Wink
vonny

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 03:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
There were so many!!! And so funny - bless! Laughing

Missing the witchery - where's Sturgis, Glittebag, cherrie, ossobuco et al? Missing them too - can't you get your broomstick out and round them up? First Word has been neglected for far too long.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 03:37 am
@vonny,
Time dear grasshopper, time. Smile I love the grasshopper reference to that movie.

If you find something from here, post it Smile He would love it....

But, yes, FW needs to be back active, I feel.. That witch feeling or something.

7pm what to do for dinner, late, better make something Smile
vonny

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 03:44 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I remember him trying to bring me 'out of my shell' - he took great pleasure in teasing the ladies - here's one of his from May 2013 -

Quote:
Sat 18 May, 2013 04:33 pm
@vonny,
TIMID

Foundy started like you, very shy, but when I pulled a few strings she opened up and showed her true colours, a Rebel with a cause and two standard words, "Pftttttttt and No" Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 04:09 am
@vonny,
lols , quick entry ...

He was like that with all the ladies here Smile From what I've read.

Ahh Dutchy.........Pftttttttttt became my favourite with you.... and no smile. rebel.
Smile Thanks Von x
ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 06:48 am
@vonny,
I'm here but I'm essentially still asleep, sipping coffee.

Wonderful Danny's dog photos, wonderful.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 01:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
OOOH!

Ooh. I'm gonna tell on you Miss Witchy. You neglected to refer to our hero as The BOSS! The Great and Mighty Boss! His Excellency, The Boss...

Life is continued here, don't ask. It was absolutely insane what I learned a few days ago and I will never look at honey the same way again. Thank my lucky stars I never liked it anyway.

Back later...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 02:46 pm
@ossobuco,
It's morning, I'm sleep walking, sipping my coffee Smile
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 02:48 pm
@Sturgis,
WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOUR LOCAL HONEY?

Lots of first words ... but what what what?

Only here for a quick visit - we've had the plumbers in - oh busy busy day!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 02:48 pm
@Sturgis,
HEY!!!

Quote:
Miss ya boss
Up there, ya missed it Smile Doesn't have to be huge, that is what he would want me to do, pftttttttttttttttttt

LOLS what? We want to know now... Ewe wait, it's how the bees make the honey, do they sometimes, no I am not sure if we want to know... I'm visualising again.......

Won't ask. Eat something better. Smile

What's the weather like around the World?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 May, 2014 07:47 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I wish I had discovered Dutchy sooner than I did. I first noticed folks asking about his health after he disappeared from whatever thread I was following. I sent him a PM and just said I was sorry to hear he was ailing and hoped he would feel chipper soon. When he responded, he told me he had a heart valve replacement surgery that went well, but developed 'Golden Staph infection' while in the hospital.

I didn't know Danny was a dog breeder, the pups are lovely. I wish I had spent less time on the political threads and found the word games earlier than I did. That forum was a oasis of fun after trading insults with others. Vonny knows I can be sharp tongued from time to time, but I really prefer spending time with people who are enjoyable. And that's what Danny did for me, he steered me to First Word.

Foundy, have you spoken to Anna? I hope she's doing well, I'm not sure where I'd be right now if I lost my husband. After 35 years I think I'd be a little lost, and they were married a lot longer. Sometimes I tell my husband we should go together, but I'm not making plans for an exit anytime soon.

So hi to Sturgis and all the other merry little elves, lets sing like no one can hear us.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 16 May, 2014 02:27 am
@glitterbag,
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/broomstick_zps973df87e.jpg

When he posted this here I think about me, I spat my coffee out literally Smile

Glitter, Dutchy never needed long to get to know anyone and he was able to rattle of each of you and tell me little funny stories, he loved A2k. If you are on face-book I can share his page to light a candle if you want or write something.

I found a second white feather today. I did laugh because I stated that the first white feather I found was actually from my Budgie but it was white it counts. Then I did an open today and there was this soft feather inside a vacant apartment, white. Typical Dutchy, "you don't believe I sent the first one? Great I will find another". Smile One other person also found a white feather that is on A2K and posted it on face-book.. I am sure if we really look there are signs.

I did ring Anna she was out and I said I would today but it's too late, I'll call her in the morning. They were honestly the same people, I was never sure which one was going to have me in stitches.

I'm going to post a Dolly on Firefly's thread as she missed him today.

Ahhh we all miss him we know that.

BOSS

Ooops Sturgis sheez I nearly forgot.. You did that to me didn't you Smile

He loved this thread and he loved playing with you all on this thread and so, the thread goes on..

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/Dick_zps647d7d81.png

I can't recall why he posted this one, what it was in answer to but one thing amongst many that I loved about Dutchy is he made me laugh .....

No one told me what their weather was like...................... I don't think x

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 03:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a591/foundy2/002_zps76e0a1a6.jpg

They say these things only come along once in a "BLUE MOON" Wink And, after WITCH, a new beginning, phase starts.... Took this photo two nights ago, doing opens again today, had two suggested sales yesterday and a listing so I'm going with WHOO HOOO bring it...

I also heard a whisper that it's soon to be VONNY'S BIRTHDAY! Waiting, waiting for when so we can CELEBRATE .....

CHEERS

FOR THEN

& TO THE

BOSS

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 02:57 pm
BIRTHDAY

Vonny must have made mention somewhere, heck, there may evern be a thread with it mentioned in the title. I think that's followed by some wild blonde in Australia soon after, although there is a chance I have these events in the wrong order.

Senor Boss would know.

Humid here, not so much hot as it is humid. If it's already this humid, I do not see the summer as being very pleasant.

As to the honey reference, it deals with what turns out to be an allergy.

Yeah, an allergy to honey. After a solid year of having Medi-honey put on my leg wounds and having insane itchy rashes all over the body at various times and always intense, it was finally figured out.

There was a recent change of treatment...to alginate which is a seaweedy thing. Some of the wounds were not reacting to it, so the nurse applied some of the honey. 2 days later, the places she'd applied it were red and sore and a mess. We discussed how the rash and sores had left my arms during the switch over. She then tossed all the honey in the trash.

Of course, I now know that if I want to get medical attention, all I need to do is fill the tub with honey and soak in it for a few hours.

Then again, that might no t be such a good idea.

Strangely I am feeling a little better. No surprise since honey is like a poison to me apparently. Good thing it wasn't an allergy to chocolate or coffee or the wonderful smell of cigarettes. (yeah, ex-smoker who actually likes the smell of smokes).

So, things are moving along.

That's it for now (although I haven't said much)...back later...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 03:33 pm
@Sturgis,
CELEBRATIONS

Heck there was actually, Roberta started it last year, wild blonde erm ? hehe. I guess so, though that blonde shares it with EhBeth... A birdy told me Tuesday is that my Wednesday? 19th here, 2oth here tomorrow, 20th...

I miss Spring, Autumn, we seem to skip them I am convinced. Though the weather has been "ok" of late, no rain (though I have to water the gardens), a pleasant IDK 60? 21 degrees.

BAH professionals, how long over one year? Ok you said one year but I reckon it was one year, one week and 2 days and I forgot the hours. How can they not realise it was what they were doing for goodness sake? How strange you are allergic to Honey but how awesome that it was finally worked out, stopped and you aren't in all that itchiness you have been having to handle for SOOOOOOOO LONG.

Giggles. There are other ways to get the medical attention Wink

Awesome Sturgis. Glad you are feeling better ... Awesome.
vonny

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 03:01 am
@FOUND SOUL,
BIRTHDAYS

Birthdays are coming round all too fast these days - hard to believe a whole year has passed since that lovely thread was put up for me by Roberta last year - gosh, it's been an eventful year too. My birthday's 20 May and yours, Foundy, is ??? June? Wasn't that on or close to your visit to Thailand last year - I have a memory like a sieve when it comes to birthday dates Embarrassed Rolling Eyes

Sturgis - oh dear - how awful to have had multiple honey treatments only to find that you are allergic to the stuff! Hopefully, now that they've dumped all the honey and changed to a seaweedy type of treatment, you'll start to see good results. I hope so, you've had more than your fair share of health problems.

Our weather has been totally wrong this year - a mild winter with storms and flooding countrywide, then suddenly we have an unusually warm May - in the mid 70's in places yesterday (which is hot for the UK!). Cool

Cigarette smoke - mmmmmmmmmmm! Here's another ex-smoker who still loves the smell of the darned things - especially the brand that I used to smoke - sigh, such a hard job giving up Crying or Very sad
vonny

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 02:52 pm
FUNNIES

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/62519887/large.jpg

http://www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/epic-funny-cartoon-joke.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s_Smumc9q20/T7R2zmVT9fI/AAAAAAAAA0I/qLBa1NmuSHo/s640/Girl+vs+computer+funny+humor+jokes+.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 03:08 pm
@vonny,
Time for a new one..

http://able2know.org/topic/245360-1