Was this legal for a stripper to do to me? Although it wasn't sexual, a bit aggressive no?

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 11:30 am
I live in Alberta and I went to my first strip club a couple of nights ago. I paid $180 for about a 10-15 long lap dance. I was told "the more $, the sluttier the dance" by the other woman who was keeping track the length of the dance.

Anyway, once the dance started, she immediately straddled me. She then girated me, grinded me, Stand bounced up and down on me. She then put her mouth in my ear and pretty well licked it (there was lipstick all over it. She said I was fun and adorable to tease. She then got off of me and and stroked my crotch with her foot. She then took off her bra and put it on my face. She then grabbed my face and pressed them into her bare breasts. She rubbed her nipples on my lips. She then got on her knees and breathed hot air all over my crotch area.

contrex

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 12:25 pm
I expect you were masturbating while you wrote about that imaginary incident. In about 10 years, when you are in your early 20s, you will look back on this with embarrassment.
0 Replies

DarkCrow

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 09:39 pm
@LTinkAspie20,
We assume this was in Alberta. I would take a look at local and regional laws online to answer the question. As for the amount of $180 Canadian...I think that was steep. Having said that, an average attorney charges about the same for 30 minutes of consultation. Which would you rather have for the money. Smile
Lordyaswas

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 01:36 am
@DarkCrow,
The stripper will just keep on teasing.

At least you know that the Attorney will always screw you in the end. Smile
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Tue 11 Aug, 2015 09:08 am
@LTinkAspie20,
Local laws vary and decide what strippers can do during a lap dance.
0 Replies

puto

Wed 10 Nov, 2021 06:08 am
@LTinkAspie20,
I know nothing about the legal ruling - but what do you expect a stripper to do without being a bit er... let's say "forceful" rather than aggressive. If I experienced what you had, I'd have enjoyed every minute.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 10 Nov, 2021 06:11 am
Sounds like you got your money's worth.
0 Replies