@vonny,
TRUTH

Memories are important and in that, if you smile, then it was worth having xx

Happy New Year sheez you are early ! Wink
vonny

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 09:19 am
@FOUND SOUL,
TIME

continuum - makes me think of outer space!!! Not long until New Year - but long enough - Rolling Eyes

I guess your Christmas Day has been and gone? You really are early Laughing It's only early afternoon of Christmas Day here - a mild day - a grey day - but full of good cheer. Megan's having a ball - loads of toys and treats - she's ignoring the toys but ... need I say more about the treats? She isn't allowed many during the year - mainly carrots, apples and suchlike - so the glut of rather rich calorific goodies is extra appealing to her.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2015 06:52 pm
@vonny,
Megan,

Funny, David asked if I had bought the kids anything for Christmas, oops!!!!! Wink

It's one time to spoil, huh, so I gave them a piece of our Goose, solved food is more important than toys Wink I'll post a cylinder that we decided Kia can live in, was going to scatter her but for some reason, I feel that I want her next to me instead, she was too big to bury with the rest of our adoring ones... Makes you never want to move Smile

Christmas, was so lovely with family. Always makes me smile big time x

Ok, it's not New Year yet ! Smile
vonny

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:56 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Vets

Megs had to go to the vets today - she broke off a claw, clean break but really high up, near the quick - now she's on pain meds and has to wear a plastic sock every time she goes into the garden - poor lamb, she's not been lucky lately! Couldn't find a sock that she didn't manage to 'lose' - deliberately or accidentally - so I slotted elastic through the top edges of a Christmas Santa stocking to wear over her veterinary sock - it might look comical but it's doing the trick!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 03:13 pm
@vonny,
Goodness!

Ouch, that's got to hurt, but isn't it funny how they don't like those bandages and aim at getting them off.

I remember Kia, poor love, each time she went for a curve reading, "taking blood" to check her glucose level, she'd come home with a bandage and she'd help us pull it off.

Get better Megs x
vonny

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 02:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
NOISE!

Did you ever try one of the soft Buster collars? Megan thunders round the house in the middle of the night, using her Buster collar as a battering ram, and hitting every door, wall and piece of furniture in her path. I seem to remember you thought about getting a soft Buster collar two or more years ago, but did you ever buy one? We're suffering from sleep deprivation Rolling Eyes
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 02:47 pm
@vonny,
Google!

Oh dear lord. I had to google what that was? I think we simply call them a cone, then we call the dog a cone head, which isn't very nice of us Smile

I didn't even know that they have soft ones.

But yes, I can't remember who had one, the cat? The dog, maybe Kia Wink Maybe a few of the pets along the way. I dislike them for that reason, feel guilty that they are bashing into things but what can you do?

Hope you get some sleep soon Smile

Kids went to the beach day before yesterday, no mummy I don't want to go into the water, just paddle!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:06 pm
Hello gals and guys, wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year. I also miss Sturgis and Dutchy, both were so much fun on the game threads. We get to meet such lovely people here. g'bag
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 11:19 pm
@glitterbag,
Hello back lady and a Happy New Year to you as well. Smile

STURGIS
DUTCHY

I shall drink to that tonight!

x

0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 09:25 am
@glitterbag,

Here's wishing you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year - I hope 2016 will be a good one for us all!

And a toast to absent friends - Drunk Very Happy

Oh - and as a PS - I don't think Dutchy would have liked the new gaming here with the delays to see if you are a robot or a spammer - duh - so sloooooowww!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 03:42 pm
@vonny,
HAPPY
NEW
YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had 4 hours sleep!! I am going back to bed!!!

20,19,18,17 ........................................you can post now, you are not a spammer Smile

He would have spat Smile
lmur

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 04:40 pm
@vonny,
vonny wrote:

Oh - and as a PS - I don't think Dutchy would have liked the new gaming here with the delays to see if you are a robot or a spammer - duh - so sloooooowww!

I like to think that Dutchy's speed of posting would have been too much for any software! Happy New Year!
vonny

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 10:00 am
@lmur,
DUTCHY

You're probably right! He seemed to be able to overcome just about any obstacle - I do miss him!

Happy New Year.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 10:09 am
@FOUND SOUL,
PICTURES

As you requested -

pictures from the London 2016 New Year firework displays.

http://www.newyearsstatus.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/london-firework-images-2016.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E0QwjLS1xV0/VKRdq1GZXXI/AAAAAAAACio/eAbZJ0mRbp4/s1600/new%2Byear%2Beve%2Bfireworks%2Bparty.jpg

http://cdn.londonandpartners.com/asset/37ee98946bd5de65c6916f911b3ea0cb.jpg

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 01:21 pm
@vonny,
I miss London. Used to be my favorite destination.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 03:10 pm
@lmur,
Imur,

He would simply have opened 3 different tabs on his computer, you know, play 3 at once and wait and start again hehe.

Happy New Year!
vonny

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 03:19 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
BRAINWAVE

Open three different tabs and play three at once - does that work? Idea
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 03:30 pm
@vonny,
STUNNING!

Reminds me of Sydney Von, thank you... D lived in London CI for 10 or so years, I've never been there but hope to one day..

ADELAIDE

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/glenelg-nye.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/nye2.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/nye.jpg
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 03:32 pm
@vonny,
JUST POSTED

On double letter and here at the same time, shall see Smile

(EDIT)

Oops I think Mods should delete my comments haha, erm it worked.
vonny

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 03:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
CLEVER!

Still getting over the fact that I now know what a forum - a thread - a post is/are ... slow but sure eh!