First Word -

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 04:03 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
A lovely tribute ...

The above poster, located a picture of the sea (of Adelaide) Dutchy took so she located the picture through google to First Word, Dutchy.

Her daughter is starting a new website here in Adelaide and wanted to use the picture for her website.

And, now will be using it for her website. I'll link it once she's finished... How lovely....
glitterbag

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 07:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Will we be able to see the website when it's up? I hope so, like many others, I enjoyed Dutchy's humor and spirit.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:03 pm
@glitterbag,
I've asked her actually. So, the answer is yes. How awesome that she was looking for a photo of a beach of Adelaide, and found our dear Dutchy's picture Smile What an honour to him. Made my day x

I'll re-post some of his humour don't you worry in time, from this thread in the early days and some things he said I could tell ..

Smile

I will say good-bye for everyone this Wednesday.. D and I are attending.. Will be a very, very hard and sad day... I'll post that on Yabber later.
vonny

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 02:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
How lovely to know that Danny's photo will be on a local website - he'd have loved that.

Still can't quite believe he's not here - a funeral seems so final!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:21 am
@vonny,
Isn't it? She was in awe and said she would be thinking of us all on that day. She said what a tribute it seems.

I was quite in awe of this lady. He sure "will" love that Von.

I know. I've written on Yabber. x

It's hard on everyone, my thoughts at present are with "((Izzie)) as well as everyone else. What a big, bright, star this man (is).

vonny

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 03:27 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Anyone wanting an insight into Danny's life and times with A2K just has to read First Word or Yabber-Liner - he certainly left a lot of himself in both threads - thanks to you and Izzie, and to all the A2K members he came into contact with.

It's great to know he'll be remembered by so many both here and in his home town.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:13 am
@vonny,
Hey Von... sending you some huge hugs right now...

x
vonny

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 04:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hugs returned to you, Foundy - and to Sturgis, Ossobuco, cherrie, Glitterbag, Mismi, RH, ehBeth, Bill, Spades - all who post on FW - or who have posted here in the past and will, hopefully, return one day!

http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/800/draft_lens11129381module101889521photo_1274457640group_hug.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2014 05:44 am
@vonny,
love x
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
For truly we are all angels temporarily hiding as humans.”
― Brian L. Weiss
vonny

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Danny would so agree with that! Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 03:38 am
@vonny,
Wouldn't he xx
vonny

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 03:47 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Or argue with us and call us witches! Then boss us around! I'll miss that Very Happy Crying or Very sad
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 04:03 am
@vonny,
BOSS? ..........................."Don't you ever change that" No Dutchy Smile

Anna told me today... As I asked her to do this... " I told him KP".. "The Witch is flying around on her broomstick... " Danny looked up at the ceiling and smiled. This was two days after the last time I saw him.

I will be forever grateful... Forever.

vonny

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/dutchy24/MerlinHead_zps9dc901e1.jpg

I saw a Samoyed today - first time in ages. Made me think of Danny - I remember, he bred them for over 25 years.

It made me feel rather sad - sad not to be able to chat to him any more about dogs, tennis, even Dolly. Remember how we used to fight - flirt - laugh!

Like you, I'm glad he was in my life. For three years he was the one who was always there for me on the crossword puzzling threads - much as our cherrie is there for puzzlers today. Then he invited me across here, and to Yabber-Liner where I met you and all of his friends on the A2K game threads. Good memories - treasured even more now that he's gone.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 03:20 pm
@vonny,
Quote:
I saw a Samoyed today - first time in ages
Smile

I wonder where and when I am ever going to say pfttttttttttttttttttt? xx
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 02:28 am
@vonny,
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/dutchy24/MerlinHead_zps9dc901e1.jpg

Of his many, many talents, he not only did well with the showings but he loved his dogs.. actually animals. There was a ginger cat that really wanted to see him but Danny couldn't touch it, due to his Dialysis didn't stop him giving him a pat though here and there Smile Great photos of his dogs he put up here hey mam. Just beautiful.
vonny

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 02:37 am
@FOUND SOUL,
We must find some of the photos of the pups he bred - beautiful dogs, and as you say, much loved. Not surprised they won prizes.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 03:03 am
@vonny,
I was just thinking as well. I see no better time to celebrate someone's life and do what Dutchy loved the most, laugh and make people laugh and share... So yes, I see no problem with FW being what it is... And reposting including his cheeky ways. That's what he did here, changed, it forever, and you know, he's the Boss, I had to promise on that note Smile BOSS !!

He would want it and love it .............

On another note STURGIS WE WANT AN UP-DATE... please.....
vonny

Reply Thu 1 May, 2014 03:08 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hear Hear - come on Sturgis, don't hide from us - remember the power of white witchery - Foundy will have to get her broomstick out of the cupboard, dust it off and give chase if you don't get yourself here soon! Laughing
0 Replies