Should the Day After Pill be allowed as a over the counter drug?

chai2

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 08:48 pm
http://www.wallpapermay.com/thumbnails/detail/20120604/star%20trek%20captain%20facepalm%20jeanluc%20picard%203300x2700%20wallpaper_www.wallpapermay.com_67.jpg
izzythepush

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:00 am
@chai2,
That's better than any response I could have given.
0 Replies

TenderTinder

Thu 6 Jun, 2019 09:36 pm
@gumbee,
Why didnt you prevent pregnancy in the first place? 3 abortions and you couldnt be happier? Im sorry, but one woman to another, your irresponsible behavior is the very reason the abortion ban is needed.
roger

Thu 6 Jun, 2019 10:42 pm
@TenderTinder,
Can you elaborate a little on your reasoning?
tsarstepan

Fri 7 Jun, 2019 06:31 am
@TenderTinder,
TenderTinder wrote:

Why didnt you prevent pregnancy in the first place? 3 abortions and you couldnt be happier? Im sorry, but one woman to another, your irresponsible behavior is the very reason the abortion ban is needed.

Responding to an 8 year old post from a very likely troller (who only posted this one time)? You're pretty gullible and very likely easily manipulated. That poster very likely got the reaction he or she was going for ... but delayed by 8 years.
0 Replies

TenderTinder

Sat 8 Jun, 2019 08:15 pm
@roger,
My reasoning is we are not in the middle ages, there are more contraceptives available than ever in history and at the very least, she should insist upon use of a condom if she is not sure she is protected from pregnancy. Women are ultimately responsible for their own bodies and fertility. It is unacceptable in my opinion to destroy a life once it is created instead of preventing its creation. I would bet money that she is capable of using protection or abstaining from sex if her partner had an STD. So tell me why she should not be as diligent in preventing an unwanted pregnancy?
chai2

Sat 8 Jun, 2019 08:43 pm
@TenderTinder,
Birth control does fail, even when used correctly.
0 Replies