cause of dizziness while sleeping?

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 06:03 am
i'm 77 years old.i have a frozen shoulder from the past 6 months.i've been feeling dizzy while sleeping from the past 2 days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 6,947 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 08:43 am
@rekha saini,
What do your doctors say about it? I'd be in the physician's office ASAP. We aren't medical experts here as we are just a discussion forum. No one can or should diagnose over the Internet.
0 Replies

seri

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 02:52 pm
@rekha saini,
I wonder if you have yet been diagnosed? I have the exact symptoms. Last night, I thought the bed had collapsed due to the dizziness. I was just hanging on. My left shoulder has been painful for about 3 weeks, too.
Ragman

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 04:51 pm
@seri,
The original author (from 3 years ago) who posted this msg has long since left as an active contributor. They'll probably not be replying most likely.

As for your ailment, have you retuned to see your doctor? If it were me, I'd make an appointment ASAP. Dizziness and that sort of sustained pain levels could be a myriad of different causes and are best tended to by a physician.
0 Replies