The killer kid goes free.

Brand X

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 08:53 am
Lionel Tate who killed the 6 year old girl in while 'imitating a wrestling move' pleaded guilty to second degree murder yesterday. He served three years in lock up, now he is on one year house arrest and ten years probation. Lionel was 14 years old at the time and weighed 166lbs., she was 6 and weighed 48lbs. He was sentenced to life at age 14 but it has been overturned.

Is this just punishment for his crime?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 732 • Replies: 6
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 09:05 am
Just?... Hardly. He didn't just "imitate a wrestling move". He kicked, punched and stomped her as well during a sustained beating, resulting in a fractured skull and a host of internal injuries. His mom, who is now in charge of the house arrest, was upstairs at the time of the murder. The kid is a monster with no respect for human life. His mom has already demonstrated her incompetence (she had yelled down the stairs "keep the noise down" while the murder was taking place). It is likely only a matter of time until he hurts someone else. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 09:13 am
I agree with Bill. Not a good thing at all.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 09:16 am
How lovely. Yeah BILL, we'll be hearing about this one within a year or two.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 09:19 am
If I were a betting woman, I would bet that I wouls expect to hear from him sooner than a year. This kid is out of control. To let him out in the streets is a travesty. This kid needs to be kept somewhere where he cannot harm another human being.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 09:26 am
He may end up on the receiving end of some vigilante style justice. You never know.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 10:19 am
Good point BPB Exclamation Fingers crossed :wink:
0 Replies