what is "cursed hows"?

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 05:30 am
"As you might expect, there are a few nuances to this concept of thoughts become things, such as other people and their thoughts, the 'cursed hows' of dreams and desires coming to pass, and your other thoughts (that may contradict what you claim to want) -- all of which will receive ample attraction in the chapters that follow."
In this paragraph, what does "cursed hows" mean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,773 • Replies: 3
No top replies

fresco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 06:40 am
@Justin Xu,
My interpretation is that dreams (like becoming rich) turn out to be "accursed" (by causing marital breakdown for example).
oristarA

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 06:58 am
@fresco,
I don't get " there are a few nuances to this concept of thoughts become things" well. Does it mean " there are a few nuances to this concept of thoughts that become things?"
McTag

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 08:59 am
@oristarA,

Quote:
I don't get " there are a few nuances to this concept of thoughts become things" well. Does it mean " there are a few nuances to this concept of thoughts that become things?"

Yes, more or less.

Thoughts becoming things = ideas which become reality, concepts which become concrete
0 Replies