Deprovera Injection

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 02:48 pm
Hi there I am new and any help would be very much appreciated Smile
I have a question regarding the Contraceptive injection deprovera
I came off it or shall I say I was covered until the 16th December 2003 Is it possible and whats the percentage that I am pregant since that time please?>
I have heard that you have to get your periods back first and I have not had one as yet an alos that it takes a minimum of 3 months to concieve after coming of the injection?
So anyone please what is Myth what is truth? Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,793 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Portal Star

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2004 06:36 pm
Planned Parenthood

Search around here. If you live in America, you can look them up and they can give you a free/very low cost pregnancy test.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 06:01 am
I can't give you statistical possibilities about your potential pregnancy, but some sperm are exceptionally agile and some enthusiastic ovaries produce extraordinarily receptive eggs.

Before birth control there were a few women who had their first child nine months after the wedding and then had only a dozen or so periods (but many children) before menopause.

Do not underestimate fertility.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 09:26 am
Re: Deprovera Injection
branicstar wrote:
Hi there I am new and any help would be very much appreciated Smile
I have a question regarding the Contraceptive injection deprovera
I came off it or shall I say I was covered until the 16th December 2003 Is it possible and whats the percentage that I am pregant since that time please?>
I have heard that you have to get your periods back first and I have not had one as yet an alos that it takes a minimum of 3 months to concieve after coming of the injection?
So anyone please what is Myth what is truth? Confused

Have you spoken to your physician about your concerns?
0 Replies

branicstar

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 03:39 pm
No not yet but will wait a bit longer.
I only got married on 23rd January last Friday and it would be too soon I am in the US and was going to go back to the UK and whilst there get the injection Sad but it is so expensive over here in the US by the time you get the injection(prescription) and have a Dr inject you plus the consultation you are talking well over a $100.but cheaper then having a child lol.
I must say reading other posts that I never had any problems with the injection maybe time will tell? but I have been on it I think since 1996.
Razz
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 05:43 pm
Branicstar--

Contact Planned Parenthood--local chapters are in local phone books. Their clinic is much cheaper. Good luck.
0 Replies

branicstar

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 09:22 am
Safe
Thanks for your help.
But rejoice I got a period today Razz
Thanks God
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 12:57 pm
branicstar--

There are times in the affairs of women when the red tide is most welcome. Congratulations!
0 Replies