margo

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:33 pm
@aussieshep,
Aussie sheep, I guess!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:38 pm
@aussieshep,
I have a working catahoula and border collie on our sheep farm. We feed em SCience Diet low cal for one meal and regular vit enriched for the other. We used beef broth or 2 boiled eggs for mixing. I used to mix canned dog food with the dry but Im really strung out about how much of the dog food comes from China and they dont give a **** about quality or safety in pet foods. We dont inspect imported stuff as we should and I still remember the melamine admix scare. SO, I mix with ALPO maybe twice a week for a treat. ALPO is made here in PA and uses a lot more garlic so its like a vitamin B appetite shot. They love the beef broth and the ALPO
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:43 pm
My dog Frankie has a skin problem so he’s on a special food, lamb and rice formula, works great!
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 09:01 pm
@jcboy,
JC? You do much better if you feed your dog Australian sheep as Margo suggests.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 11:27 pm
@aussieshep,
Blue Buffalo dog food
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 06:40 am
I feed our border collie Alpo and homemade doggie treats. I make a cookie type of dough (eggs, flour, baking powder, add in some bacon or meat grease and peanut butter, and beef broth as needed) make balls, then shove in a piece or two of chopped up cooked meat scraps from the butcher. She loves them.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 10:10 am
@aussieshep,
We feed our schipperke Pedigree - we have to be careful for example we can't give him certain foods as it will discolor his beautiful black coat.
0 Replies