GET RID OF HUSBANDS FEMALE FRIEND

sas85

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 01:08 am
There is one of my husband's female friend who is completely dependent on my husband emotionally and financially. She is divorced and currently jobless. I completely trust my husband. He treats her like a friend only and has lots of sympathy towards her. But i thing this female is manipulating him. I have personally talked to her that financial dependence for some time is ok but i dont agree with the emotional dependence. As she needs to talk with my husband 4 to 5 times a day. But she does not give a damn.
I reacted badly to this situation initially i was rude to my husband rude to her too, but i realised my this behaviour was actually pushing my husband rather than he coming close to me. So now i have changed myself italk to that female and discuss her problems and i am sweet to my husband too and discuss some of her problems with him and i talk abt helping her. But i dont like this female i want her away from our life completely. She still needs to talk to my husband 4 to 5 times a day. and i m still uncomfortable.. Please advice what should i do further
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,544 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 07:01 am
WHAT is the hold that this woman has over your husband?

WHY does he support her financially?

Do they have a romantic relationship or is this a father/daughter relationship.

This is NOT normal for a husband to emotionally and financially be there for another woman while married to another.

Are you in the US? This would not be tolerated by most US wives.
0 Replies