Sharon Bailek’s Credibility Begins to Unravel (Cain "sex harassment(TM)")

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 12:51 pm
http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2011/11/08/sharon-baileks-credibility-begins-to-unravel/

Quote:

“She was fired from her job, and her boyfriend suggested she contact Cain in hopes he could help her find employment.”.

In this particular incident she was fired for falsely accusing her boss of sexual harassment, a charge denied by co-workers, as well as being pretty much a pain in the ass to work with.

“I remember her as a time-waster, and rabble-rouser. If she didn’t get her way she cried about sexual harassment”. A former co-worker, a female no less, emailed me. “She was trouble with a capital “T”. The fact that she waited 13 years and never said a word not even during Cain’s earlier forays into politics. She only now magically appears because Cain is leading in some polls and proving a threat to Barack Obama?

I.e. we finally have a real name in one of these bullshit stories and look what turns up.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,288 • Replies: 6
No top replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 01:35 pm
@gungasnake,
Should I use your favorite excuse for rejecting something I dont want to acknowledge and claim "but this is a conservative site and not creditable".
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 06:55 am
more...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/09/cain-accuser-filed-complaint-in-next-job/
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:16 am

We need someone better than Cain
to take down obama.

I do not consider him to be a conservative (tho I love his tax plan).

He is unfriendly ( and uninformed) toward defensive freedom.

I think that probably our best bet is with Gov. Perry

David
gungasnake

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 08:34 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I see our best possible ticket as Romney/Cain
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 08:40 am
@gungasnake,
Obviously, nothing is as bad as obama,
but I don 't see that either of them represent the views of the GOP.

David
gungasnake

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:47 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Mit Romney has done one thing which none of the loudmouth ultra-conservatives like Jim Robinson have ever managed i.e. served as a governor of Massachusetts as a Republican.

Romney could take major advantage of the one giant weakness of Bork Obunga in a way in which none of the other pubbies could i.e. Romney speaks and thinks overwhelmingly well while Bork cannot talk and chew gum at the same time without a telepromptor. The difference in any sort of a debate would be glaring. Romney is not into the "right2life(TM)" bullshit which several of the other pubbies are; that's a good thing, the pubbie/conservative view of the topic is basically FUBAR.

There are one or two major issues on which Romney would have to be educated, particularly "climate change(TM)", but that one's in the process of correcting itself. Romney is one of the two brightest of the pubbies along with Newt and much more electable than Newt. I don't really see any sort of a down side. Put Cain on the same ticket in the #2 slot and they'd massacre the dems in 2012.

0 Replies