5
   

Please make it a better sentence if possible

 
 
Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 11:21 pm
It is a doctor's sacred mission to heel the wounded and rescue the dying.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,115 • Replies: 6
No top replies

 
tsarstepan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 11:24 pm
@oristarA,
It is a doctor's mission to heal the wounded and save the dying.
oristarA
 
  1  
Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:27 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

It is a doctor's mission to heal the wounded and save the dying.


Thank you.
But it doesn't count. It's just a misspelling.

It is a doctor's sacred mission to heal the wounded and rescue the dying.
0 Replies
 
drillersmum
 
  1  
Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:38 am
@oristarA,
Maybe there is no better way to say it. You did say "if possible". Looking at it from all angles I could not find another 'better' way to say it.
I'd have to go with "It's a doctor's sacred mission to heal the wounded and save the dying." Save and rescue mean the same thing. Why does there have to be another better of saying it? It says it all.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:45 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

It is a doctor's sacred mission to heel the wounded and rescue the dying.

The sacred duty of the doctor is to heal the wounded and rescue the dying.
0 Replies
 
oristarA
 
  1  
Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:25 am
Thank you guys
0 Replies
 
fobvius
 
  1  
Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:06 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
tsarstepan wrote:


It is a doctor's mission to heal the wounded and save the dying.



Thank you.
But it doesn't count. It's just a misspelling.

It is a doctor's sacred mission to heal the wounded and rescue the dying.


Bet that learned ya some.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

deal - Question by WBYeats
Drs. = female doctor? - Question by oristarA
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Please, I need help. - Question by imsak
Is this sentence grammatically correct? - Question by Sydney-Strock
"come from" - Question by mcook
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Please make it a better sentence if possible
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 11/25/2020 at 07:35:40