Who to choose ? so confused because I could see my self with both.

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 02:06 am
Ok I was with guy A for 4 yrs then I felt like that he didn't care if we was together or not then when I Tryed to talk to him bout it I felt even more like that then he accused me of cheating but I was not not even talkin to another guy then I Tryed explaining to him that nothin was goin on I duno I guess I jus kinda felt like he was lookin 4 a reason to not b with me so I left him then I got with guy B he was a guy I went to school with and we use to b best friends and have always liked each other but never dated cus didn't wanna mess our friend ship up over sumthin stupid and we have only been together a yr bt we have had LOTS of problems were great and happy when we ain't fighting bt it always seems like sumthin bt neway not long after I left guy A I found out he was in the middle of tryin to buy me a house and a engagement ring for our annv which when I left was like 3 months away and found out he was deviatated when I left bt I jus felt like I couldn't go bck to him so I'm with guy B which my family hates and guy A is with a girl that his family hates and both our families have been tryin get us bck together bt yesterday guy A texted me he told me he had heard sun stuff bout me I aske wat he said that I wasn't over him and that I wasn't happy with guy B which I heard the exact same bout him then he goes on and tells me he's really not over me n that he still really cares bout me and that he thinks bout me all tha time and that he left that girl bc she wasn't me and he asked if I was happy I told him I really still care bout him and I think bout him all the time bt I was with somebody which is all true the he asked if I was happy and I told him yes but the more I think bout it I duno I mean rt now every thing is goin great with guyB I jus duno if it'll stay that way what am I suppose to do I'm so confused

Ps sorry so long I jus duno way to do any advice would be much appreciated thanks in advance

O yea I forgot to mention I am currently living with guy B but I do have somewhere else to live if it Dosnt wk out and guyB also has bought me a ring and asks me all the time when we getting married and I jus tell him I duno when do u wnt to n he always says rt now he wnts like a shotgun weddin and I want re big princess wedding with all my family and friends and guy A when we talked bout gettin married he wanted exactly what I did down to the colors and dating both of them is not an option I jus dnt wanna pic the wrong one and figure out dwn the road I let the guy I really love go soo confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,691 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 03:52 am
@Lilbeau89,
Find another place to live, if you can. And while you're at it, give back the ring. Guy B clearly thinks you're engaged. Don't string him along anymore.

As for Guy A, he may or may not come around. You said so yourself that he didn't seem to care whether you were together or not. Why would you want to be with someone like that?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 07:47 am
Here's my advice: learn how to use puncuation when writing.
hingehead

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 07:50 am
@PUNKEY,
and speling.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 07:52 am
@Lilbeau89,
Call me a romantic sod, but if the choice isn't obvious - then neither is the one. Move on.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 02:11 pm
@Lilbeau89,
Honestly, I had to give up trying to read it. I mean no offense but it's written poorly and the thinking seems hazy, too.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:47 pm
@Lilbeau89,
4 years is a long time, you only mention he accused you of cheating once, towards the end and in that, you moved on, with guy B, straight away? So was A right, that you were going to, even if you didn't that, you didn't feel enough in that relationship towards the end? Ask yourself.

Seems now though that as people are "talking" and as you found out he supposidly was going to buy a ring a house, you're purely thinking of what "could have been".

If you are always fighting with (B) is it because you can't love him, did you really love (A)? In-other-words is it more that you don't like being alone....

Personally, my thoughts are move out, don't be with either. Spend 6 months or so being alone, on your own and find out who you are, what you want and then decide if it really was neither, or you really did love (A)...

0 Replies