What defenses and other things would you add to make a HQ for a group of streetfighters more hip?

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 06:51 pm
I am working on a multicultural comic book about street fighting cats and dogs that fight crime. They have a a base of operations - I already gave them a robot and two guard dogs that watch the fort when the heroes are away. What other defenses can I add to make their HQ more hip? I was thinking of giving them a pet bird but what kinds of birds do people keep as pets that are tough? Besides defenses what other things can I give them to make their HQ more hip?
I want to give the main hero and his sidekick either their own motorcycle or one motorcycle with a sidecar. I was also thinking of giving them their own crime monitor - a computer that detects criminal activity
Please help- thank you.

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:00 pm
Do you actually intend to write this, or do you expect the people here to write it for you?

(Silly, question--i already know the answer.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:17 pm
Let's get this out in the open. Don't send me private messages. I utterly despise you. You're not writing a goddamned thing, you phony.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:21 pm
@Setanta,
I am WRITING my comic. I am just ASKING people for some SUGGESTIONS to further FLESH THIS OUT. People who are INTO comics or cartoons.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:22 pm
@Setanta,
You dislike me LIKE I CARE. I KNOW you don't like CHRISTIANS. I didn't ask YOU what you thought.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:25 pm
I don't dislike christians. I just despise mealy-mouthed hypocrites . . . like you.
Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:25 pm
But then, i'm feeding the troll. I'll follow my own advice, and ignore you.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:26 pm
I am going to ask Aldistar- she is kind enough to help.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:27 pm
Ask whomever you like . . . and stop sending me private messages, you closet gay boy.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:30 pm
@Setanta,
I am a CHRISTIAN. You dislike me because I am a CHRISTIAN. I am not GAY and that has nothing to do with this thread.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:31 pm
@Setanta,
YOU ARE A TROLL. POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

ASKING FOR WRITING HELP IS NOT TROLLING.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:32 pm
@Setanta,
I am NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU - BUG OFF HEATHEN.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 07:35 pm
My heroes aren't superheroes- they are street fighters. Action heroes. The heroes have a friend who is a scientific genius and tech expert who helps them out by supplying them with tech. What other kinds of tech should they have?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 08:13 pm
Let's keep in mind that this is a KIDS'/FAMILY comic book.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 08:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm afraid my imagination's not engaged because in addition to being tired, I'm really not into comics and cartoons. So, I'll offer a very modest suggestion ...

a moat full of alligators?

You wrote:
I was thinking of giving them a pet bird but what kinds of birds do people keep as pets that are tough?

hawks and falcons

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 09:25 pm
@wmwcjr,
Lol- moat full of gators?

That is a bit harsh and sinister. Heroes wouldn't have something like that.

Thank you anyway.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 02:34 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
ASKING FOR WRITING HELP IS NOT TROLLING.

Sending me private messages asking to suck my dick, however, is trolling. Stop sending me private messages.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 03:34 am
A good storm porch with double glazing should keep it all nicely insulated, it cuts down on fuel bills and is environmentally friendly. Maybe they should shop around and get a couple of quotes first.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 04:59 am
@JGoldman10,
I can see this effort as the "longest in prep comicbook, with perhaps the shortest publishing run".
You seem to be lost in an interminable quest for bullshit treappings and not on any substance.

Stop putzing around and get to work you douchebag.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 10:55 am
@JGoldman10,
You ever see NCIS LA - I love how they have their HQ. It looks like a broken down old warehouse on the outside, but you walk in and it is this huge spanish looking manision almost on the inside. Makes it hip and at the same time defensive as no one knows what is inside and would not expect it.

You could make any bird appear tough - just make them with big bulging arm muscles or something.