Does he or doesn't he?

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 12:50 am
So I accidentally fell head over heels for my guy friend. Everyone says that he's into me and that we'd make a good couple. We have apparently been flirting for months ( and I didn't even notice. Haha). He is a really smart guy, but he is completely oblivious to things involving love. Lately he's been acting...different, I guess.
He talks to me a lot more, he laughs at ALL of my jokes, he's always smiling at me, he helps me with math, and he acts all protective of me whenever my friends give me a hard time. A couple days ago he told me that I was the person he talks to the most, and that he likes being around me more than anyone else. He also was really enthustiastic over the fact that we got to be by each other in all of our classes.
All my friends keep saying that he likes me, but I'm not so sure. We've been friends for three years, but we didn't talk much until this year.
What should I do? Does he like me? I don't wanna ruin our friendship.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,826 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:19 am
@Miktronica,
I completely understand about not wanting to ruin a perfectly good friendship, but it sounds like your friends are right. To me, the tip off is that he laughs at your jokes. If he ever starts laughing at someone else's instead of yours, it's time to start updating the old resume, if you get my drift.
roger

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:19 am
@roger,
I should add, maybe it's time for you to give him a gentle nudge.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 06:06 am
Why do you feel that you have to "do" anything? Or that a decision or commitment has to happen?

Just let things evolve.

It sounds like you have a good start on the way to something more.

Don't try to rush it.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:56 pm
@Miktronica,
I agree with Punkey,

I know your friends are pushing it, as they want to see the outcome, but that's their problem, they can wait:)

Letting things fall into place naturally is the way it's meant to work...

0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 01:59 pm
Okay then, give him a firm nudge.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 02:20 pm
@roger,
Very Happy

PS: I should add, I do believe that if someone laughs at all your jokes he is into you.... (sorry Roger).... Cool
0 Replies