Why am I having so many dreams/nightmares about my crush?

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:19 pm
It was random and the first time it happened but I have had so many dresm about this person, anyways I was walking into a really nice theater like the Beacon Theater or something like that. I was there for a concert. And so I only dreamed of after the concert. It was like three different hallways/tunnel/passageways to go down.So I passed one..the second one...they were having the Meet and Greet right down the hall. Somehow I didnt go to the meet and greet. And then I went down the third hallway and I went back to the stage and I finally got a setlist. Ive been to 5 of the same concerts where i was 1st row for a few and never got a setlist, I was always scared to ask. So I just went over to the stage..no one was on it..I snatched up the setlist and I also saw another sheet of paper, but it wasnt anything important..for some reason I took it anyways. And so a bunch of my friends were standing at a table I went over to talk to them. I sat the setlist down, finsihed talking, and I could never find the setlist anymore. I was so angry I was looking everywhere for it. I never found it, no one stole it. And then somehow I woke up in tears. I also had a dream yesterday that I saw him walking up the street i live on wearing a yellow tshirt with my favorite singers name on it and skinny jeans. Why didnt I say hi? Hes famous so he has other ppl hangin around him.. Hes so nice and honest and he doesnt fake anything. He has so many online friends but he talks to me the most. And he always has like smilie faces in whut he says and stuff Smile And he teases me in a flirty way and he gave me a nickname a cute one too. And alot of ppl r jealous cuz he talks 2 me so much and stuff. And many of his friends are jealous cuz he talks to me so much..they like say rude things to me n stuff n their all ALOT older than me.And so as soon as we met up the 1st time he said with a huge smile come here and give me a hug. And we only got to hang for a day. So we went to this concert We didnt leave until 1am in the mornin and so as soon as he dropped me off at the airport i asked him could I have another hug and he said of course u can with a huge smile. We ended up huggin like 5 times that day! Smile Hes sooo sweet! Every1 says hes into me and stuff and that he digs me only problem is hes 35 and im 19. Ive talked to him a few times! Every1 tries to hurt me and say he has a girlfriend..etc but he doesnt. Im friends with his friends and mom etc. Every night I cry myself to sleep. Im SO in love with this man its not even funny. Its 1:20 in the mornin and im cryin right now. I miss him soo much and i love him. He makes me so happy and everytime im around him I feel like a queen. Like nothin else in my world matters. All my troubles go away when hes around. When i see him smile and sing im just in a whole nother world. I cry so hard everytime i see him. He has taken over my heart and I wouldnt wanna love anyone else. When i hav to wait and see him the pain hurts so bad. Im always so depressed. My grandma is always yellin at me about seein him and travelin to see him. Hes 34. And im alot younger but im at the legal age but not the legal drinkin age(im not sayin my real age) I wanna love him. I wanna marry him. I wanna be with him to the very end. I would treat him like hes a king. Hed hav nothin to worry about. I just wanna lay in his arms forever. Theres also a slight race problem too. Hes white and im not. Im not black either. But my grandma is always yellin "What do u c in that ugly white man? I cant wait until the day he gets married. I just wanna call him and let him tell u he dont want u" Maybe its the grey hair that throws her off? She says stuff like that all the time. So I ran away twice to c him. I kno its a big deal but i didnt go THAT far. Im always listenin to sad love songs and just cryin my eyes out about him. Have i mentioned how nice he has been 2 me? He is always talkin to me online(its NOT his manager) and in person he is always huggin me and flirtin with me. I always hav the best time with him. And he always notice me durin his shows. The other day my friend sent me this video and she said dont look at it. I totally misunderstood her and I just busted into tears. I was shakin. I honestly thought I was havin a nervous breakdown. I was just cryin and I was very upset. Until i looked at the video and it was some song he was singin. She was tellin me not to look cuz he looked really sexy on the video. No one ever understands how I feel. This isnt a obsession. Or whatever they call it. This is love. I would die for this man. I never get along with my family because im always so busy findin ways to see him. Anyways im so tired of bein depressed. I even turned to alcohol a little bit. Can someone please help me? And just a heads up the guy i like is a celebrity but he isnt THAT famous.He won a reality show actually Is he just a friend or does he really like me? Help pelasee this is serious!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 6,357 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:42 pm
@hookedonhicks,
wow. paragraphs could change your life...

when I eat chocolate before bedtime, I have really funky dreams.

maybe no snacks and a brisk run before bedtime would quell your over-active imagination while you sleep.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 06:13 am
I wouldn't worry about your DREAMS.

I would be concerned about your real life.

You are under stress and have a crush on someone who is on "stage" all the time. He is used to being adored.. And you do that for him.

There's nothing we can do for you, except for time to reveal the truth of this relationship. Right now, it sounds very unreal.

0 Replies

phatgirl18

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 10:32 am
@hookedonhicks,
You simply think of him too much. Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 02:17 pm
@hookedonhicks,
Dreams, nightmares usually develop from lack of sleep, your mind going in so many different directions, it's unable to shut down, and through fear..You start your dreams with nicety and then things get lost, the fear of this is real to you, but is it real?

I don't think there would be one person that could say they didn't have a crush on someone when they were young, someone they looked up to...I am glad that you mention the word "crush" in your thread.

A grown man, would not allow you to meet up with him, allow you to run away from home to meet him, given your age, and then do things "not all the way" and then allow you or send you back home.... He would protect you and tell you to stay at home, don't run away, it's dangerous out there...

There is ego that comes with becoming famous...And, there are hours upon hours that someone famous spends away from their home. And, there are millions of girls flocking to someone famous...

Don't "die" for him, know that it's a crush and keep telling yourself that it is...

You'll send yourself batty, if you spend every waking hour thinking, dreaming, longing to marry him, and you will get hurt.

Enjoy your youth and crushes, but don't obsess ....because you are sweet.
0 Replies

roseH01244

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 12:41 pm
@hookedonhicks,
Dreams are more connected with what happened in our real life, You think too much about him, Try to divert your attention by doing some tasks.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 04:31 pm
@hookedonhicks,
Taylor Hicks is not that famous like you state, his success was in 2006 and to be honest, I've never heard of him.

He to me, looks like George Clooney and frankly I don't care how old you are, there is a man I would have a crush on.

You have an outstanding imagination that carrys across when you sleep, but it's un-healthy because I feel that from what you wrote, you eat, breathe and dream of this guy.. You can access so much of him, via the Internet that you off course are going to dream of him, as you have a crush on him.

As he is not "that" famous, off course he is going to adorn his fans and I am pretty sure that if part of your story is that you twitter with him in reality? And, you met once? He accepts you are a fan with a crush on him and is doing the publicity , nice guy thing.

It's un-healthy to live and breathe this guy... Nothing wrong with having an idol, but you need to not allow it to go into your personal life, as you state, you feel all your friends are angry, the girls on twitter are angry, that's because you are making this an obsession which is dangerous.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2012 10:05 am
Watch him in his cameo appearance in the stageplay musical, "Grease."

That's ought to squash any crush you might have on him.

PS - He smiles and is flirty at EVERYONE. That's the entertainer in him.

0 Replies