Gadhafi Is Dead

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 09:56 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You really don't understand irony and/or sarcasm, do you, hawk?
hawkeye10 wrote:
certainly. Had you paid attention you would know that I use sarcasm often. and did so here.
The problem with "irony and/or sarcasm" is that a lot of people can read it
and have a lot of different opinions about what it meant.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 01:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Certainly, I was being facetious
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 08:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

But jesus is a fictional character.
Reality is fiction as soon as we try to express it through words, and is usally stranger than fiction without expression... Real people knew the real Jusus, and the Jewish holy books make mention of him, and even Josephus tells a very belittleing and impossible story clearly in parady of Jesus; and why would they do that of a fictional character?? People do not make fun of fictional characters, but use them to make fun of others... You have to remember that even the virgin birth nonsense, though accepted by many from the first has only been accepted dogma for about 500 years.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 08:44 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:
But jesus is a fictional character.

I see you lie about more than one topic.
That too is a lie... Much that has been said of Jesus, and much of the way his words have been twisted by the left and the right, and especially the powerful to suit their demands is fiction... The guy was not at all lovie dovie and sweet... It is very possible the death he suffered as a revolutionary was one he had coming... That is what they did to people who resisted Rome, and Roman satraps... The rich Jews simply handed him over to the Romans because they had nothing to lose by their execution of a Jewish malcontent... They could protect their loot without getting blood on their hands, and everyone would blame the invaders... Remember that the wealth shook out of that one city was enough to build the Coloseum, and emense building project, while the bulk of the people in Judea were sueing each other for their tunics and living with disease and poverty.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 08:47 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Kadaffy raped up the rear with a bayonet before being shot in the head:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/111024/gaddafi-sodomized-video-gaddafi-sodomy

Seems they didn't like him very much.
They liked him in the end...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 08:50 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Horrific

Obviously I could be wrong, but for some reason I don't believe that the men who brutalized and killed Gaddafi upon capturing him were avenging personal injuries. The mob mentality is truly terrifying.
Wait till it happens here... Don't ever underestimate the amount of our aspirations have squashed, and how much pain and deprivation this people has endured for every millionaire the country has made... We now deny our pain or take it out on others, or bottle it up as hate for humanity... Wait until it can be expressed on the people and the families who have made it and there will be rivers of blood in the streets...
Fido

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 08:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's a big question mark; with all those weapons in the country, how are they going to find "peace?" How many shots will it take to start another war?
Apparantly the guy had a 95% tax on Libyan oil... How long will those who can sell it cheap for power set that sort of tax on it and who will benefit but themselves... He was not good for his people, but civil war is terrible, and peace is elusive...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 02:37 pm
@Fido,
How you prattle on.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 02:57 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
How you prattle on.
He has admitted to having significant mental problems.
I suspect that he does not understand what he is writing.

David
Fido

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 05:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
How you prattle on.

David
Judge not lest ye be judged and all that, but at least I have received treatment and a clean bill of health... It is my own observation that so many like you can be happy with the filth and failure and misery of this society and make it your life's work to worsen it, and that the many so conditioned must be considered healthy, that makes me judge myself unhealthy when in fact, I am only probably unhappy... Knowing not what I do is not my problem... I do little only because I must know to what end I do before I do it in order to do, in other words, I must consider consequences as even the US government does not... We sow the wind as a nation... You too, david...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 05:33 pm
@Fido,

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
How you prattle on.
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:
Judge not lest ye be judged and all that, but at least I have received treatment and a clean bill of health...
I admit that I have not been treated, Fido.
I wish u luck in becoming intelligible ( if that is what u desire ).

David
Fido

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 06:12 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
How you prattle on.
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:
Judge not lest ye be judged and all that, but at least I have received treatment and a clean bill of health...
I admit that I have not been treated, Fido.
I wish u luck in becoming intelligible ( if that is what u desire ).

David
My best bet is that I would have to be efin insane and malignant as well for you to find me intelligible... I prefer to not make sense to the senseless...
0 Replies