The power of the Libyan rebel forces goes to Islamite

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 07:31 am
The Commander in Chief of the Libyan opposition Armed Forces Fattah Younis was arrested and then killed July, 28th. He was accused of being connected with the Gaddafi’s regime supporters. I’m firmly convinced that his death was a result of the Islamite activity aiming to organize coup d’etat in the rebels’ government. My opinion can be proved by the fact that yesterday the Head of the National Transitional Council of Libya Mustafa Abdel Djalil dissolved all the Cabinet of the executive branch of power.
After these events the rebel’s government suffers a deep political crisis and it’s a great opportunity for the Islamite to assume power.
So, I think the current situation in Libya is out of control and the opposite rebel forces could turn up into another radical Islamic armed band group. As for me I feel concerned that supporting those rebels our government couldn’t keep the situation under control and in the North Africa might appear one more extremist state soon instead of a promised democratic country.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,916 • Replies: 1
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2011 07:39 am
@julia-cEntipede,
Every Republican nominee is a fundamentalist Christian (or a conservative Mormon which isn't much different). Rick Perry, who is likely to have a shot at winning the Republican nomination, started his campaign with a fundamentalist Christian prayer rally.

Even Democrats need to be Christian to have a real chance to win a national office.

It doesn't seem like Libya is much different than the US in this respect. Libya isn't my country. I am much more worried about the impact of Christian Fundamentalists here.
0 Replies