Laughing Hilarious...
smcmonagle

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 11:02 am
@Procrustes,
Man this is all way off topic.
Sentana, shake on it?

im sorry if i offended u.

Now... Are we a species long evolved from
what we now call aliens and what we think is our distant ancestors here on earth
This too would explain the missing pieces and fragments in proof of complete evolution as well.
In fact this idea or fantasy would explain alot of things
Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 11:41 am
@Setanta,
To respond to your question, i will simply quote my original post from page one:

Setanta wrote:
There's enough bullshit in this one thread alone to fertilize Kansas for a generation . . .
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 03:36 pm
@smcmonagle,
No, we are not a hybrid of Martians and primates. And Mars wasn't at one time habitable. In order for that to have even be possible, the sun would have to be cooling as it burns through its hydrogen - and it isn't. It's warming. In fact, in about 1.6 billion years, the sun's "habitable zone" will have surpassed the earth. Be sure to have your affairs in order...

So could Venus have been habitable? Possibly. But that answer is a long stretch away from suggesting that it was inhabited, by humans - so advanced that they were able to move to a new planet, only to forget that it ever happened. For numerous reasons, this isn't a very plausible scenario.

I understand you are upset that posts in this thread are off topic and don't like your ideas being called bullshit. The best way to ensure your thread stays off topic is to complain about it. That's just the way it goes. And although from your vantage point you're just asking questions, your understanding of physics, the solar-system and the universe are so grossly erroneous, it just isn't an insult to call bullshit here. Sorry
jcboy

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:53 am
The most important job on the planet is parenting and I've yet to find a good training program for it. The second most important job on the planet is teaching and we pay teachers a measly salary. And we're the so-called intelligent life here? It's no wonder UFOs don't bother to land! Hahahahaha
smcmonagle

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 12:14 am
@thack45,
You could be right to be sure> but let us not forget the constant correcting and in-correcting of our sciences. We dont give our selves as humans enough credit in our abilities. Where one person looks into another persons eyes ans can "see" if he is lying or not could be basic human nature. Well i see it more as "mind reading" But not in a supernatural way. But more in a way of it being natural and we are just devolving from that.
This is just moving on your point from coming from a lesser "human" to what we are now.
Further more. What!!! Its more simple then all your rhetoric. You have the sun and you have 8 or 9 rocks swinging in a motion outward from the sun. Each of which is following the other in progression. SIMPLE.
The problem with you now might be that you have too much knowledge. Knowledge in which is incorrect and is only a probability. And no more.
So lets simplify in my terms and it makes a whole lot more logic
0 Replies

smcmonagle

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 12:15 am
@jcboy,
Agreed> Just became a parent of a beautiful baby girl and it is the only thing that matters. And further more the only thing i want to do is teach her everything
0 Replies

smcmonagle

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 12:17 am
@thack45,
And the sun isnt warming> we r running through our protection which is making the earth hotter. This is not the case
0 Replies

smcmonagle

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 12:24 am
@thack45,
And why is it a stretch to say venus was inhabited by beings capable of space travel> we r close enough. and alot of signals point to beings that do this already. and my theory is to say these beings that travel space already have been here and have done this. This isnt even a new theory. Its more of an addition to the theory.
And if you you would like to go theological, we can, Why would a "maker" settle on earth for his place to create. Lets go bigger here gentlemen. The "maker" had it all in mind. The physics behind it all. You think he created earth and ignored the rest....silly
0 Replies

monicamp

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 09:30 pm
@smcmonagle,
We couldn't survive on Venus because it's too close to the Sun. It wouldn't support our needs for oxygen, there is no atmosphere to protect from the harmful Sun rays. So my answer is no.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 10:10 pm
Temperature on Venus - Moon Facts - Information About The Moon
moonphases.info/temperature-on-venus.html‎
The universe's hottest planet, Venus, is so unbearably hot that very few things could survive on this planet. Venus's temperature is around 460 degrees Celsius ...
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 08:42 pm
@smcmonagle,
I'm honestly thinking that there are aliens.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 09:13 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:
Quote:
"I'm honestly thinking that there are aliens."

anonymously99 wrote:
But why would I think there are aliens, start thinking that there are? Well. Evidence. Have you seen the news? Checked out recent YouTube videos? It's as if the aliens are seriously wanting us to believe they're actually there. That they are real. But then what if it is just people putting things out there to mess with our heads, our minds? I thinking to myself I don't know.
But then you have god. The almighty. The creator. And Jesus Christ along with. If they are real wouldn't they want to provide us with evidence as well? I thinking to myself since these aliens are. I (would) think so. So to believe these story books and things called bibles along with rumors.. they're difficult. Where's the evidence from god and Jesus Christ that they are real? I thinking to myself I don't know. 
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 09:47 pm
@smcmonagle,
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=strange

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aliens&sm=3
anonymously99

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2014 10:24 pm
@anonymously99,
Quote:
Did you know?
"Aliens can get inside your head and/to control you."

No. Really. Haven't you seen the movie Independance Day?

0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 02:14 pm
@smcmonagle,
Quote:
Question, Are there aliens out there.

I ((personally)) don't believe in aliens. Even if there were solid proof they were real. But difference between aliens and humans. Aliens aren't our socializing neighbors. Even if they live in that thing called space. I would think space. You don't see them socializing with us. They're being immature by making noises instead.

As I think to myself anonymously99/anonymously99stwin must be an alien because she's real but no one seems to believe in her. Figment of our imagination she is she once mentioned.
0 Replies

secondusername

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 01:37 am
@smcmonagle,
Quote:
Are we the aliens?

Secretly yes.
0 Replies