Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 10:59 pm
Question, Are there aliens out there. I pose this. Mars at one time was as habitable as earth is now and Earth will one day be as inhabitable as Mars and at this time Venus will becoming habitable such as Earth is now.
This all a consequence from the Big Bang in which we imagine an explosion and rocks traveling outward from the center point creating our physical world.
So I pose that one day when Earth is at its end and Venus is beginning our race will have the technology to jump to Venus perhaps experimenting and even mating with the indigenous of Venus. This will create a whole new race as Earth ends with the rest of the human race and the few scientist that make it to Venus will create a new race on Venus which would be a hybrid of us,the alien, and the ingenious us. A few more thousand years and alien humans will cease to exists and evolve to a complete new race with no recollection of any "aliens" having anything to do with there race and Earth will be no more than a 100000000000000 year old rock in the sky's of Venus
Now...IS THAT WE ARE? Are we an unaware hybrid of Mars scientist and earth primates? THOUGHTS?

Procrustes

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 12:10 am
@smcmonagle,

There are many theories out there suggesting that human DNA could be of foreign origin. Although there are A LOT of theories out there and which one is the most conclusive is difficult to discern and harder to pove without it being a 'mainstream' thing. However, take a look at this series of vidz brought to you by Randy Winters who documented meeting a person named Billy Meier, who says he was contacted by aliens from the star system Pleiades. This case is probably one of the highly contreversial ones cos of the abundance of 'evidence' Billy had documented. But judge for yourself and make of it what you will. This is just one case out of millions out there. (There are 12 parts to this talk by Randy)
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 05:43 pm

Here's some more theories from Dan Aykroyd (a guy who is passionate about the subject of the UFO phenomena, and someone you may recognise from movies).
smcmonagle

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 10:49 pm
@Procrustes,
great vids but u may be missing my inquiry. Its to say that we are the aliens. or atleast a hybrid of monkey,earth native and our ancestors, mars natives. To me it would explain especially why "humans" are soooo different from anything else on this planet. As well as all the evidence of ancient alien contact and alien interventions and the gaps in evolution. I assure you, if we needed another earth like planet, found it, we would certainly experiment with breeding with the closes thing on the planet that was compatible. Then perhaps we make something that kinda looked like a monkey and kinda looked like an alien...ie humans
Procrustes

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 03:43 am
@smcmonagle,
There are texts from ancient Sumeria that say the 'gods' created humans from the existing humanoid apes that inhabited the earth long ago. I try to keep an open mind about these things but when you hear so many accounts, the possibillity would mean that the Earth was an extra terrestrial hub. It's hard to say what is real or not but if you keep your mind open, you can't help but think all these ideas about the past coincide or are mere hopeful imaginings of evidence that have been read into in a particular way. I try to tread lightly and keep my mind open. Although Mars has definate signs of 'wierdness'. ie faces, pyramid like rock formations.. etc
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 03:45 am
There's enough bullshit in this one thread alone to fertilize Kansas for a generation . . .
roger

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 03:59 am
@Setanta,
No ****
smcmonagle

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 10:17 pm
@Setanta,
f off them
smcmonagle

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 10:17 pm
@roger,
you too
0 Replies

smcmonagle

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 10:18 pm
@Setanta,
u dont know the truth>>>so whats to say it isnt
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 11:15 pm
@smcmonagle,
The first UFO reports you normally hear about arose around 1946 - 48 or thereabouts, i.e. at the time when people flying around in piston engined aircraft first started seeing jets going by at 500 mph while they were doing 200 or 250. Moreover, the first guy they flew in to Rosswell was Werner Von Braun who would have been no more of an expert on space alien tech than you or I would be, but who was THE expert on Nazi tech, which was probably what was involved.

As far as I know, with the possible exception of remnant trees on Mars, there is no life other than here in our system; that means that an alien coming here now would have to be coming from another star, which is just terribly hard. Here to Mars versus here to Alpha Centauri is more or less like a foot or so versus four miles. All odds and smart betting should be against it.

Now, if you want to talk about visitors eight or ten thousand years ago, that's a different deal altogether. Inhabited places in our system prior to the series of calamities culminating in the flood would have included Earth, Mars, our own moon, and possibly others such as Titan.

Aside from planets and moons, and despite any and all NASA and ESA efforts to cover this stuff up, we have the following:
Iapetus, Saturn's little moon with the 9 km high wall on a great circle arc, almost certainly artificial.

http://bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/ESCAPE/iapetus-equalateral-ridge.jpg

Phobos ( http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos.html )

http://bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/ESCAPE/Phobos-3-views.jpg

As Hoagland notes, you can all but count the rivets. Phobos was known to be non solid as early on as the 1960s and ESA radar imaging apparently shows rectangular interior spaces. One full color view shows the thing to be clearly metallic:

http://bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/ESCAPE/phobos_large.jpg

Real moons of course are supposed to be made of rock, dirt, green cheese and the like, and not metallic strakes; they are definitely not supposed to reflect light all over the place like that.

Steins:

http://bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/ESCAPE/Steins.jpg

Finally, we have the weirdest item of all. Given what we know about catastrophes within our system a few thousand years back, and given that people living in the system in past ages were space faring; you assume they would have seen the storm coming, and would not have had a way to know whether anything in the system would remain habitable or not. They would have tried to make it out to the near stars. That would have involved a large number of very large ships, and it's possible that one or two of them might not have made it out, and that we might find the remains of one such item sooner or later.

http://bearfabrique.org/Catastrophism/ESCAPE/moonship.jpg

That is on the back side of our own moon apparently and google or youtube searches on 'apollo 20 alien ship' will turn up endless discussions on the subject. Supposedly, the video sequences arise from a reel of 9mm tape which one of the Apollo 20 astronauts released to the public on his death bed. If I had to bet it I would bet that the story is straight up and legit, the film sequence would be very difficult to fabricate, experts say the shots of the Apollo vehicle interior are for real, and there's no motive. People who make things up for youtube don't put that much effort into details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hDI-uB6LQ0&playnext=1&list=PL8B5BB7409BB68739

You can see where the guy with the camera sees the artificial object and zooms on it around 2/3 of the way through the video. And, as per the previous discussion, this thing, again assuming it to be real, would not fit in your garage easily; it's about a third the size of Manhatten.

A vehicle that size, in my opinion, could have but one purpose, i.e. escape. It would be a space-faring version of Noah's ark.

The possibility you have to consider is that we may actually have relatives out amongst the near stars, descendants of people who survived and made it out of our own system in vehicles like Steins or that thing above. That strikes me as the most major incentive for inter-stellar travel. The thing you saw in 'Avatar' doesn't really work from a money perspective, i.e. there's nothing you could hope to bring back from such a trip which could justify the cost.

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:44 am
@smcmonagle,
smcmonagle wrote:
f off them

Them? Them who?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:45 am
Oooo . . . good. Gunga Dim is here now . . . the hilarity factor should increase exponentially.
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:16 pm
@Setanta,
Listen up u closed minded drones... Real simple mathematics here.
Start supposed big bang. for simplicity, 9 rocks extend outward from this big bang. Each following the one ahead in its course. Each also traveling through that sweet spot where earth is now. And for the few million years in that space life begins, thrives and ends. As one leaves this space another is entering making it inhabitable by the one prior.
Everything else in our physical natural world serves a purpose in the grand scheme , the why wouldnt a ever expanding universe and other planets also serve a purpose

Its too flawless to deny and disprove. if you here hooves its probably a horse. And my hypothesis is the simplest
Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:28 pm
@smcmonagle,
There is absolutely no logical basis for asserting that anything in the cosmos "serves a purpose." Without evidence, your thesis is ludicrous. You are a tool.
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:38 pm
@Setanta,
Stay civil D.W. Its just an idea.. you dont like it then move along..

Fact is our physics extends all through the cosmos. All the facts support this theory. It just hasnt been presented in this fashion as being the WHY in it all
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:38 pm
@smcmonagle,
Dick Wrinkle
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:44 pm
@smcmonagle,
It's a goofy idea, and one for which you have provided no evidence. I don't have to "move along." I can spend the rest of my unnatural life telling you you are a tool.

Absolutely no facts support that hilariously idiotic thesis (not a theory at all) in your initial post. If you don't want to be referred to as a tool, don't tell me to **** off and don't refer to me as a "drone." You really are puerile.
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:49 pm
@Setanta,
No more goofy then Gods riding chariots pulling the sun, a man who rose from the dead to save man kind.. And why is it that far fetched. Do you have facts about a million years ago or a million years from now. Im only describing what makes the most sense from a quick glance at it all. From basic physics.
I will tell anyone to f off when they condescend an idea
smcmonagle

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 07:51 pm
@Setanta,
The evidence is everywhere by the way

Expanding universe, planets traveling in a set path. Its a fact that one day we will be further from the sun and will not to sustain life
0 Replies