Do you think that bushed lied about this one statement?

izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:24 am
@Builder,
So you don't know who the Queen is?
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:27 am
@izzythepush,
I love Queen. Pity Freddy copped the big C

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Freddie-Mercury-mm01.jpg
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:29 am
@Builder,
A very thoughtful response, you can sneer, but you can't answer a straightforward question.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:32 am
@izzythepush,
You're pretty good at sneering yourself, Iz.

Of course we know who Queen is. WTF is illuminim and Icke.

Sounds like something you clad your house with when it's too far gone to paint.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:33 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Did you lose your google button buddy?
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:36 am
@izzythepush,
I'm not lookin for your **** dude.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:39 am
@Builder,
It's obvious you've got enough of your own.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:41 am
@izzythepush,
I'm just wondering why you'd spend any amount of time defending a war president who lied to his people, and opened the US taxpayers' coffers for his friends to raid.

Is that enough information for you Izzy?

Or would you like some more?
Setanta

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:42 am
Is this the credulity thread? I have a wonderful bridge in New York which i am willing to let go for a song (it's taking up too much of my time), and which i am certain will just make a mint in tolls for anyone savvy enough to jump on this opportunity. Cash, cashiers checks or verified wire transfers only, please.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:46 am
@Setanta,
Rattle the cage long enough, and out comes the apes.

Gonna climb the empire state tonight, Setanta?

You gotta take it easy on those fighter jets, buddy.

The budget is getting a bit tighter these days.

Hope you understand.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:49 am
@Builder,
I've not spent any time defending Bush. I've merely pointed out RL's tendency to give serious consideration to any far fetched bollocks he comes across on youtube. David Icke's video is a case in point.

All this nonsense about 9/11 being an inside job detracts from any real criticism of Bush, because it allows him to portray all his detractors as paranoid conspiracy nuts.
Setanta

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:52 am
@Builder,
The problem seems to be that you don't understand. Being willing to believe any Twilight Zone type of conspiracy theory just because you despise an individual or a nation is not evidence of knowledge or understanding. It is, however, evidence of a willingness to ignore reality for sake of one's obsessional prejudices.

Conspiracy theories always ignore the hilarious improbability of the hundreds or even thousands of people necessary to carry out the alleged conspiracy keeping their mouths shut for years on end. Conspiracy theories are about character assassination, not truth.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:55 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Is this the credulity thread?

It's the looking glass thread, those who believe this paranoid horseshit think the rest of us are incredulous. If Bush or the Israelis did blow up the WTC, they did such a bang up job that they only people they've not fooled are paranoid idiots. And as I've said before it stops people focussing on the real shortfalls of the Bush administration. Builder accused me of supporting Bush, but his nonsensical approach stops Bush being properly held to account.

He really doesn't like you does he?
Setanta

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
All this nonsense about 9/11 being an inside job detracts from any real criticism of Bush, because it allows him to portray all his detractors as paranoid conspiracy nuts.

This is a very good point. There certainly is more than enough to lay at his door of what is actually a far more devastating nature than the idiot September 11th conspiracy theories. Bush borrowed literally trillions of dollars from the Chinese to support the PNAC agenda for invading Iraq while cutting taxes for his wealthy cronies and their social class. Furthermore, he gutted the Securities and Exchange Commission's investigative branch, the agency which could have, and certainly held the brief for protecting us all from the sub-prime mortgage disaster.

But that stuff's all so hard, you have to learn and think and put the pieces together. It so much easier, and much more fun to follow the "building go boom! The evil Bush must have been behind it all!" line of not thinking at all.
Setanta

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He really doesn't like you does he?

Doesn't seem to . . . one can only hope so.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:04 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
It so much easier, and much more fun to follow the "building go boom! The evil Bush must have been behind it all!" line of not thinking at all.

It's the same thinking that allows cults to prosper. The idea of being one of a chosen few who knows the 'truth' can be quite intoxicating.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:05 am
Ahh, tag-team effort. Great to see people.

It's rare these days to find two individuals on the interwob willing to put their individual diffs aside to do the pile-on politically, but, well there your two are.

Congrats, buddies.

Great to see. Gonna link this thread to heaps of people, so they can see what it looks like.

Thanks again. You're brilliant. Wink
Setanta

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:30 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's the same thinking that allows cults to prosper. The idea of being one of a chosen few who knows the 'truth' can be quite intoxicating.

That bears repeating.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:31 am
@Builder,
Whiner.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:54 am
@Setanta,
It's really pretty to watch, that tag-team effort.

You guys really oughta email your mothers, so they can check it out too.

I got a good feeling about this.