Do you think that bushed lied about this one statement?

reasoning logic

Tue 18 Oct, 2011 06:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Did Cheney arrange to have everyone involved (excluding him and W of course) terminated with extreme prejudice once the job was done? I guess he must have personally taken out the assassins. Probably invited them to hunt quail with him.

Are you starting a conspicuous theory? You better be careful because if it is true they may take you quail hunting but then again there are probably 10's of thousands of people around the world that believe your theory and they would not want to bring that type of attention to themselves!
0 Replies

kYRANI

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 10:33 am
@reasoning logic,
I must say I have also had doubts about the planes. I didn't know about the radar gaps but what I wondered was how can some half baked pilots find the same city let alone two buildings side by side in a sea of buildings? There may have been some hijackers but I tend to think that this was done from some sort of ground control area. And while wars are one outcome the other is that the laws were changed and not only in the US but in many if not all countries that take away civil liberties and give unwarranted power to police and others in government. These can be misued by corrupt people and give their networds, the evil sub-culture, power to try and do harm to people that may stand up for Justice and point to the ills in society.
Ticomaya

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 10:50 am
@kYRANI,
kYRANI wrote:
I must say I have also had doubts about the planes. I didn't know about the radar gaps but what I wondered was how can some half baked pilots find the same city let alone two buildings side by side in a sea of buildings? ...

Are you at all familiar with these particular two buildings? Let's see if you can spot them in the below picture:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2729/nycskyline.jpg
parados

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 10:59 am
@Ticomaya,
After you spot them, see if you can find an unobstructed way to fly toward them and hit them.
kYRANI

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 11:08 am
@parados,
From the ground and certainly from the other side of the water they are no doubt easy to pick out but the aerial view is very different. If you been in a small plane where you fly low to the ground you can see that even then the top view doesn't give you a great deal of information to decipher what is what. Sure when you get close enough they would be obvious but these are pilots that haven't seen this landscape from the air before and never flown jet aircraft.
parados

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 11:25 am
@kYRANI,
They approached NY from above? Rolling Eyes

Can you spot the towers in this picture?
http://ccweb.cc/wtc/manhattan_before_psh.jpg
kYRANI

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:36 pm
@parados,
Okay I get your point, I am not familiar with New York but we are still talking about pilots that are not fit to fly the planes finding the same place, same city even. I have doubts as to whether it was hijackers that crashed the planes that's all.
parados

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:14 pm
@kYRANI,
I guess you either haven't flown much or never looked out the window when you did fly.

I can see landmarks from miles away. Landmarks that aren't nearly as tall or easily recognizable as the WTC towers were. By the way, do you really think that modern aircraft pilots rely only on line of sight reckoning to know where they are?

Quote:
but we are still talking about pilots that are not fit to fly the planes
We are? Since when?
The hijackers had trained. This wasn't their first time ever in a cockpit of that type. The people training said they weren't fit to land the plane but that wasn't their goal. They were certainly capable of steering it in flight.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:44 pm
@kYRANI,
If wasn't half-baked Muslims piloting the planes, who was it. Trained CIA operatives willing to die for whatever sinister plot you think was hatched?
parados

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 02:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
They were remote controlled Finn, didn't you read that part?

Which raises the question.. Why didn't they use another remote controlled plane for the Pentagon? Why did they have to use a missile there?
reasoning logic

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 02:46 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Why didn't they use another remote controlled plane for the Pentagon? Why did they have to use a missile there?

Didn't you read the part about a plane not being able to make that maneuver? Drunk
parados

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 05:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Machines often do things they weren't designed to be capable of doing.

The plane made the maneuver. That means it could make it. If you tried it again, it might not do it or it might do it 100 times out of 100. To simply state it "can't do it" provides no evidence at all.

I can find all kinds of stories about things that couldn't be done that were.

For instance, no one can survive under water for 15 minutes without breathing, can they? And yet....
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/195461/20110810/boy-recsue-survives-drowning-pacific-ocean-amazing-recovery-20-minutes-under-waer.htm
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19871205&id=DkYjAAAAIBAJ&sjid=APADAAAAIBAJ&pg=4343,3359540
reasoning logic

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 07:06 pm
@parados,
Many things are possible for certain reasons and with enough faith and belief things like Jonah and the whale are even possible! Wink
parados

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 07:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
And with enough faith, muslim extremists can fly planes into buildings.
reasoning logic

Sat 5 Nov, 2011 07:32 pm
@parados,
Very true!
0 Replies

kYRANI

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 02:59 am
@parados,
The maneuver that were talking about though is that a Jumbo Jet only made a five meter entrance hole in the wall of the Pentagon building, at least that is what was said on documentaries I have seen. I don't care how you want to maneuver a jet plane whose wing span is more than five meters you can't make it leave a hole much much smaller than its size, that is if the reports and documentaries that have come out of the US are accurate. And that was not all that was said. They claimed it did not get caught on the survellance camera because they said it was travelling too fast and somehow the image "fitted between the frames". That is very fast and there is a ground effect to take into account. A maneuver that is impossible I would say.
Robert Gentel

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 03:37 am
@kYRANI,
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job. It was a theory planted by the CIA to manipulate and distract you. You are playing right into their hands.
kYRANI

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 03:48 am
@Robert Gentel,
Time will tell because the truth comes out in the end. I don't know that the CIA has spread these rumours, for what reason? I think it is people who look at what happened and can't fit the pieces together in the way the official story is told. They just don't fit. There are too many questions. And what about the flight recorders? Not even a wreckage of one was found, yet they presumably combed through the rubble. 9/11 has affected a lot of countries around the world, mine included and touched many people's lives, innocent people's lives. It is not just a matter for the US and let's forget it.
Robert Gentel

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 03:54 am
@kYRANI,
kYRANI wrote:
I don't know that the CIA has spread these rumours, for what reason?

I already told you. To manipulate and confuse you.

But it's not like not having any motive for your theories stopped you, why the selective skepticism?

Quote:
There are too many questions. And what about the flight recorders? Not even a wreckage of one was found, yet they presumably combed through the rubble.

Maybe the chemicals that jet airliners use to make chemtrails burns at a high enough temperature to destroy the black boxes. Or maybe they aren't indestructible and that is just a common misperception among laypeople.

Who knows, my pet theory is that the CIA make all the black boxes and were able to make these ones extra destructible so that it would be easier to plant their "9/11 was an inside job" story.
reasoning logic

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 05:16 am
@Robert Gentel,

kYRANI wrote:
I don't know that the CIA has spread these rumours, for what reason?

Quote:

I already told you. To manipulate and confuse you

What is that you think the CIA is trying to distract us from?