Do you think that bushed lied about this one statement?

izzythepush

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 06:57 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
What is that you think the CIA is trying to distract us from?

If you go back over this thread I think I already answered that.

Quote:
The issues, if you're not already aware of them are as follows:
Why was the Bush regime so incompetant as to allow 9/11 in the first place?
WMDs in Iraq.
Illegal war with Iraq.
Lack of post-war strategy in Iraq.
Tax cuts for the rich during a time of war, with resulting budget difficulties.
Lack of regulations in the financial sector.

reasoning logic

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 07:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If you go back over this thread I think I already answered that.

Your answer was very good but I do realize that other people may have different things in mind and I was wondering if Robert Gentel had something different in mind!
0 Replies

parados

Sun 6 Nov, 2011 11:22 am
@kYRANI,
You can punch 12 gauge aluminum sheeting through 12" thick concrete and the aluminum will retain it's shape and the hole will be exactly the size of the aluminum sheet?

I would love to see it. Can you post a video?

Perhaps your problem is you don't understand physics.
dlowan

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 06:00 am
@reasoning logic,
Martians.
0 Replies

kYRANI

Mon 7 Nov, 2011 08:04 am
@parados,
What was shown on television was not the true picture. They talked about the hole in the pentagon wall and the video that missed the plane but they made no mention of the bits of plane strewn everywhere. Thanks for the info. Just goes to show once again that the media can't be trusted.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 19 Nov, 2011 09:19 am
kYRANI

Mon 21 Nov, 2011 01:47 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thanks for sharing that video. It appears that the evidence is there that something very different to the official explanation happened. I suspect that it was an "inside job" and maybe Bush was even been part of it. I think the war in the areas where oil well and pipelines could be secured was part of it but I think there was more than that. As a result of 911 laws have been brought into being that destroy people rights and freedoms and at the same time put dangerous amount of power in the hands of police and governments. This may have been a motive as well as the oil. For those building to have been wired up with explosive had to have taken months and a whole team to do and do secretly. It is evidence that the there are networks of evil people who collaborate from many different walks of life to play the foulest games to secure their interests and lifestyle. But at the same time I am certain that these people will be exposed and rendered powerless and not only in America but worldwide.
Ticomaya

Mon 21 Nov, 2011 07:52 pm
@kYRANI,
kYRANI wrote:
It is evidence that the there are networks of evil people who collaborate from many different walks of life to play the foulest games to secure their interests and lifestyle. ...

No, it's not. However, your post is evidence of your amazing desire to believe that 911 was an "inside job."
reasoning logic

Mon 21 Nov, 2011 07:59 pm
@Ticomaya,
Quote:
No, it's not

It could be!

Quote:
your post is evidence of your amazing desire to believe that 911 was an "inside job."

I am not sure if it is his desire but I guess some people might desire such beliefs.

I would like to review more counter evidence and why others say that it is not true.

I am not saying it was a controlled demolition but I would like to see more evidence supporting it falling do to fire.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:39 am
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

No, it's not. However, your post is evidence of your amazing desire to believe that 911 was an "inside job."

More like evidence of his willingness to believe any old bollocks he comes across on Youtube.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:54 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
More like evidence of his willingness to believe any old bollocks he comes across on Youtube.

Heheheh. You believed the bollocks the MSM fed you. Describe the difference.

Was it the familiar backdrops, or the advertisements every seven minutes?
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 03:48 am
@Builder,
It would help if you told me what you meant by MSM, and what bollocks I'm supposed to have believed.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 03:56 am
@izzythepush,
Did you lose your google button buddy?
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:01 am
@Builder,
No, but people mean all sorts of different things, MSM googled gives me links to sites selling this stuff.
Quote:
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO2. It is also known by several other names including DMSO2, methyl sulfone, and dimethyl sulfone.[1] This colorless solid features the sulfonyl functional group and is considered relatively inert chemically. It occurs naturally in some primitive plants and is present in small amounts in many foods and beverages and it is marketed as a dietary supplement.

So in order to save time, if you can tell me what you mean we might be able to get somewhere.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:37 am
@izzythepush,
Ahhhh, so you playing dumb IzzySan?

I hold fort for you then.

You say, why that idiot believe UTOOB??????

I say, why that idiot believe MSM??????

Now you say, WTF are you talking about???????

I say, I can't believe I'm still talking to this completely incompetent arsehole.

Thankyou linesmen, thankyou ballboys...
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:45 am
@Builder,
I can give examples of the sort of bollocks RL has taken seriously, and foisted on the rest of us. Why don't you give me an example of the sort of bollocks you think I've swallowed, or shut up. If you can't do that you're obviously full of ****. You're the arsehole if you expect someone else to pick up on your parochial cultural references.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:49 am
@izzythepush,
I don't know why I bother but I found a reference in a column by Ann Coulter, do you mean Mainstream media? It's not a term we use over here, but if you're in the company of Ann Coulter it's no wonder you're a bit demented.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:16 am
@izzythepush,
Who the phukk is Anne Coulter, and why should she matter to me?

Oh, and are you still playing hide and seek from your self?

That game looks like a lot of fun, Izzy.

NOT.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:20 am
@Builder,
That's fine by me, you can go round thinking that David Icke is The Messiah, that the Queen is a shape changing lizard, and that the illuminati are ruling the world. You can even think that makes you smart, and these are the reasons your life hasn't gone the way you wanted it to.
Builder

Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:23 am
@izzythepush,
Now you need to explain yourself.

who are these people you describe in your clearly snooty response?

Thoughtful people would like to know, Izzy.