Vitamins together

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 05:55 pm
Is it safe to take Vitamin E, Olive Leaf, Calcium with D, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Garlc, Niacin, and Potassium Gluconate all together and the same time?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,578 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 06:46 pm
@Lynn Hopper,
Don't know about the combination, Lynn, but recently I've been hearing some negatives about Vitimin E without regard to combinations.

What the heck is the claim for olive leaf? I've never heard of its use as a suppliment.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 06:53 pm
@Lynn Hopper,
Why don't you eat foods with these things?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 07:59 pm
You will need to look for the answers on the internet. I believe in taking vitamins and other supplements, but the combination you are suggesting is a bit too complex for a toss off answer.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2011 07:59 pm
@Lynn Hopper,
Take the list to your doctor or pharmacist and ask them to review it for you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 01:49 pm
I am sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, but I can be abrupt about the usage of supplements instead of eating good foods.

Butrfynet is right about asking your physician or pharmacist. I'd put the pharmacist first about being smart about interactions in what are essentially medications (not just one of the pharmacy techs, not to disparage them as they might know too).
Pemerson

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2011 09:36 pm
@ossobuco,
I read again just today that eating a varied diet of proteins, fruit and veggies, etc., is better than taking the vitamin pills. Some vitamins, in fact, are harmful, said the news article, especially the B, A & E.

Whatever happened to all the advice to take (lots) of Vitamin D?
0 Replies

Carri145

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 05:40 am
@roger,
there are very less people who know the exact combinations of vitamins and proteins but that person who don't know exactly about it they people taking help some one like doctor. And if taking advice to doctor, i hope it's not bad
0 Replies

harleyo

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 12:34 pm
@Lynn Hopper,
Take a list of your vits.and supps. to your local pharmacist, They will be able to tell you about harmful interactions. I have been taking a handful (20 plus) for years with no side effects.
There is no way that anyone can eat enough to get the vitamins and minerals your body requires.
With over farmed land and depleted soil the minerals are not there.

BUT, Always check with your Doctor or Pharmacist before starting a regement of anything.
0 Replies