Really into this guy. would like some help???

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 11:10 pm
I have really started to like a guy who ive been chatting to for 6months. We Get on,flirt, text and always have a laugh, he even comes round mine for chats i have recently told him like him and he has said i obviously like you as well. He is a really descent guy he doesn't sleep around and has 1 serious relationship just like me, except my serious relationship was 5n half year..Now the problem i have is now we have both came clean about how we feel he has opened up to me and states he feels like he has missed out, ie sleeping around ETC.. I have told him don't be like every other guy as a decent guy is hard to find. He has this older man friend who is in his 40's and who gives him advice now Ben listens to this guy and trusts him with his life. So has been listening to most things this guy says, things like sleep about get it out ur system while you are young, do drugs don't settle down and ben listens because this guy says hes happy because he did everything when he was young now hes happy. Now i don't sleep around either i choose not to. I really don't want ben to be stupid, i really do like him now . I now think we have missed the oppurtunity to see where we go even if it had been months seeing eachother at least we could of tryed but i am sure hes stubborn to follow this older guy. I really dont no what to do should i just forget about him and let him get on with it im not going to wait forever. I just wish he would have givin me a chance. He has a friends (a girl) who told him this statement which is kind of true this is what she said - "hmmm. maybe you're THAT guy... the one who's so perfect you'd never want to ruin it by going out with him young, because he's marriage material and you know once you give yourself to him completely your life has changed as you know it. and girls hold off being with him because they're not ready for all of that, not in a bad way, but because they've got growing up to do.
She said this to him as hes been gettin F@@ked around by some girls and i think this is why he has chose to listen to him older guy friend. Please let me know what you think
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,706 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 03:15 pm
I would worry about a guy who listens to the advice of a 40 year old who thinks like that.

Move on. This guy cares more about playing around then getting real.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 02:29 pm
@pinkjordan10,
I think it's difficult when someone latches on to someone and hangs on to their everyword, looks upon them like a mentor, believes in them....

This to me means your guy has no direction, purpose for himself, which is much like having baggage.

It's a shame...But, what you have found is a "type" the type of guy you would be happy with in your life, now you know date only guys of that type.

This guy, is stuck in awe of someone elses life and will proceed with being like him.
0 Replies