Calls to a women he has dated before

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 07:58 pm
My husband thinks there is nothing wrong, with calling a women everyday that he has had a history with. Prior to this I found txt messages with sexual over tones he was sending to another women.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,099 • Replies: 3
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 10:02 pm
@Beverlee Arcement,
Why are you looking at your husband's text messages? I would be very upset if my wife did this to me.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 03:18 pm
Yes, it's inappropriate, sneaky and wrong.

But so is looking at his text messages.

Is that the ONLY way you found out about this. Something is wrong with your relationship. Look at that - not his phone messages.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 06:13 am
@Beverlee Arcement,
Yep, he is wrong to continually contact her regardless of the method of contact. But as others have said, even in a marriage there has got to be some expectation of privacy. You should not have been snooping in his phone.

Have you tried sitting down with him and talking to him about how his communications with this other woman make you feel? That would be the place to start. Maybe begin the conversation by apologizing for snooping around in his phone and then going from there, telling him how you feel about his contacting this other woman so much.
0 Replies