Why do Turkish look white in appearance?

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 02:48 am
He's just clutching at straws--in this case, an entire straw man.
0 Replies

mt774

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 06:57 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

You're really quite stupid, aren't you? Only idiots like H20man and a few others of that ilk here consider Hannity or anyone else on Fox as patriots. They're jerks. What the hell gave you the idea anyone here would defend the likes of Hannity???

Well i bet you don't like Farrakhan?? but please tell me why many Americans despise him but are okay with Hannity, O'Reilly and Laura Ingram? they are being good "patriots" but Farrakhan is "dangerous militant".

Well at least Farrakhan doesn't despise all of Muslims and cares about poor.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 07:18 am
@mt774,
why are you making so many assumptions about what posters here might think or might post?

you know that makes you seem kinda goofy huh
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 07:20 am
@mt774,
mt774 wrote:
Well i bet you don't like Farrakhan

you need to stop with the betting attempts

you still owe me $ from the last time you tried this

http://able2know.org/topic/177563-3#post-4736300

pay up or shut up
mt774

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 08:17 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

mt774 wrote:
Well i bet you don't like Farrakhan

you need to stop with the betting attempts

you still owe me $ from the last time you tried this

http://able2know.org/topic/177563-3#post-4736300

pay up or shut up

I know you do not like Farrakhan if you are white American. don't play this games with me....
Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 08:49 am
She's not an American.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 08:50 am
@mt774,
mt774 wrote:
I know you do not like Farrakhan if you are white American.

you lose again

you need to stop making assumptions
0 Replies

mt774

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 12:01 pm
can you please stop this kiddish playing with me, and address my topic formally thank you.
djjd62

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 12:08 pm
@mt774,
anyone (of any race) who espouses any political or religious ideologies, is an asshole in my opinion

this would include, Farrakhan, Hannity, Romney, Perry, The Pope, Al Sharpton (twice, cause he's a fat ****), you name them, they're assholes
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 03:35 pm
@mt774,
Actually, you're more than just stupid, aren't you? You're somewhat deranged. Do they let you cross streets by yourself, without wearing a harness?

Hannity? Farrakhan? Jesus Christ!!
0 Replies

Tozge

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 01:47 am
I' m a Turk and not all of us are Muslims.But Muslim Turks are converted Muslims, we are so different from Arabics (in appearance but we have so many cultural common because during Ottoman Empire period we were living together with Arabics and Persians).Our original home is Middle Asia.Actually we're all white but like every nation we mixed up too.Some of us are brunette because they may be half Persian or half Arabic.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 02:24 am
@mt774,
Quote:
Why do Turkish look white in appearance?...

Probably because of the practice they used to make of kidnapping European children and making jannisaries out of them....
izzythepush

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 02:32 am
@mt774,
mt774 wrote:

I think Britain just hates those Turkish due to class system.

If you actually researched this you'll find that Britain is quite enthusiatic about Turkey joining the EU, and that Germany and France are the blockers.

Quote:
David Cameron will express his “anger” on Tuesday at Turkey’s European Union membership bid being “frustrated” by the bloc’s leaders, as he heaps praise on an emerging power increasingly at odds with Britain, the US and Europe on the world stage.

The UK prime minister will spare no flattery on his first visit to Ankara, as he commits to “fight” for Turkey’s place at the European top table in a speech that largely glosses over differences between the two countries on Iran and Gaza.
His reaffirmation of the Anglo-Turkish alliance will be a boon to Reçep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey’s moderate Islamist prime minister, who has been embroiled in a series of diplomatic flare-ups with the US, Europe and Israel.

Mr Cameron’s comments also put Europe on notice with a thinly veiled attack on French and German resistance to Turkey’s full membership, underlining his determination to expand the EU to the borders of Syria and Iran.

“When I think about what Turkey has done to defend Europe as a Nato ally ... it makes me angry that your progress towards EU membership can be frustrated in the way it has been,” Mr Cameron will say to an audience of business leaders. “My view is clear. I believe it’s just wrong to say Turkey can guard the camp but not be allowed to sit inside the tent.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/18bf26d0-98d5-11df-9418-00144feab49a.html#axzz1yn9i7jvN

Then again you've shown scant regards for facts in the past. Why should this subject be treated any differently?
0 Replies

Tozge

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 03:28 am
@gungasnake,
You should study history friend because you are wrong.Your mentioning is called "Devshirme" and Murad I started it in 14th century.In those years we were already white people.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 03:31 am
@Tozge,
Don't worry about Gunga, he believes all sorts of weird ****. Peruvians riding about on dinosaurs is on of his classical bits of 'scientific' postulation.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 02:45 pm
@Tozge,
Please don't be offended by anything gungasnake says. He is our resident group idiot.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 03:00 pm
@Tozge,
Quote:
You should study history friend because you are wrong.Your mentioning is called "Devshirme" and Murad I started it in 14th century.In those years we were already white people.

That's one of the funnier statements I've seen recently. What did you used to be before you became 'white people'??
ss--

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 04:05 am
Dear is a foreign people.I from Turkey. We always white. And British hostility towards us, hostile to the whole world to yüzündendir.we dont want muslim. we treat foreigners well, have a tradition to us their epcent.zaten yapmadık.onlar we yaptılar.3 million Armenians Armenian genocide when more than 2 million Armenian say ıt.o vardı.biz katedildi goodness always alone while soldiers lost.Onları yollayanda bizdik.ya migration our dying soldiers, martyrs will happen? there is not anything about your problem on çıkarsalar bu.Turkısh world history.
good day.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 04:43 am
@ss--,
Why mention British hostility when we actually support Turkey's membership whilst ignoring the real hostility of France and Germany?

Mentioning the Armenian genocide isn't being hostile it's looking at the need to actually come to terms with reality. We have recently had an enquiry into the Bloody Sunday massacre in which the paratroop regiment opened fire on unarmed protesters.

This was a criminal act, and we tried to ignore it and put as positive a spin as possible on what happened. This was unproductive, you have to come to terms with what your country has done if you want to move on and live in peace.

Sooner or later Turkey will have to face up to what it did in Armenia.
Tozge

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 09:20 am
@izzythepush,
We are brave enough to open and show the proofs, supporting the fact that we are right, in Ottoman archives.And we did open them and showed the facts but Armenians couldn't show any proof because you can't prove anything that have never been done.We always say them "prove it then we'll accept" but they could never do it and I think they will never be able to do it though.