Gold isn't safe in England!!!!

parados

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 11:27 am
I just got this email. No wonder the price of gold is dropping.

I've changed the names so none of you can scoop me on this opportunity to take advantage of a young girl in a desperate situation.
Quote:
Dearest ,

I am Miss Ophelia E. M.Grant foreign nationality of Indonesia, I contacted you based on my proposition, my mother just passed away in the month of June 2010. Before my
mother's death hey had left a huge some amount of money and 100KGS of Gold kept in a bank for safe keeping here in London . it is by his grace that the bank has
summoned me to come forward with my guardianship for the claims due to my age. I brought this
vital information to you believing that you will come to my aid with great assistance and opinion
in the investing of these properties in your country, all I want from you is to give me foreign assistance to receive these funds and Gold to a safer place in your country as my foreign legal trustee

to avoid loosing them here because I am a foreigner and my parents are no more but all legal claims documents were given to me with acknowledgement from the deposited bank.

I have plans to continue my Education and do investment in your country with your support assistance in businesses like real estate and industrial production where the

funds will keep growing for our benefit.

Please contact me urgently for further vital details

god bless you

Miss Ophelia E. M. Grant
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 12:00 pm
Maybe she should ship it all to Nigeria for safe keeping. I bet she will also send you a nekkid picture of herself if you ask.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 02:41 pm
@Green Witch,
She should post it on Facebook. Folks there will believe anything if it appears on a Facebook page and says it has been verified with Snopes. They'll even go as far as posting a copy of it for her to the pages of all their friends and dare them to do the same.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 02:48 pm
@parados,
Gold isn't safe, not with me about.
parados

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 03:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Just stay away from Miss Ophelia...

I don't want her besmirched in any fashion by the likes of you.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 03:39 pm
I just read God isn't safe in England!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 05:57 pm
@parados,
Ophelia is one of those joke names, normally followed by something like Buttocks, or another fondlable body part.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 05:58 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

I just read God isn't safe in England!

Never was.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 06:10 pm
@CalamityJane,
At least they used to bother to knight his messengers before chopping off their heads.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 06:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Ivor Biggun says that's a load of old bollocks . . .
parados

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 07:54 pm
@Setanta,
I'm sure Ivor Biggun has a load of his own.
0 Replies