Is Social Security Illegal?

DrewDad

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 12:11 am
@hawkeye10,
I think you're living in a fantasy world. (And you've been there for some time.)
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 12:21 am
What DrewDad just said.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 12:29 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

I think you're living in a fantasy world. (And you've been there for some time.)
Even after the Tea Party movement and the OWS rally which has been going on for three weeks you still dont understand where America is?

Oh well, some people are very slow learners..... I am right a high percentage of the time, and by definition this makes me an educated person. There are not a lot of us running around, most people have been ruined by our failed university system. What I take away from your post is that you are lost, that you can not get your brain around the truth.
wayne

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 03:14 am
@hawkeye10,
If unconstitutional means they're going to be paying me my money, plus earnings, then then count me in.
I had planned to invest those dollars in Microsoft, before S.S. appropriated them, so I figure they'll owe me a pretty penny.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 01:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I am right a high percentage of the time, and by definition this makes me an educated person.

No... that's not what makes a person educated.

What I take away from your post is that you are a) insecure in that you have to boast about yourself and b) narcissistic in that you think that you are special or better than other people.

Again, not really revelations.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 01:25 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
No... that's not what makes a person educated.
Then what is it? I challenge you define education better than "possessing the knowledge of the world as demonstrated by the ability to describe it and also to predict future events"

We have made "education" synonymous with "schooling" which builds in the duel assumptions that school is a great place to get education and there is no other way to get educated, but both assumptions are false..... "education" is thus currently poorly defined by most dictionaries.

Quote:
narcissistic in that you think that you are special or better than other people.
I do think that I am smarter than most people, but if you want to call me narcissistic you first need to prove that I am wrong.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 05:06 pm
@hawkeye10,
Perhaps you ought to educate yourself about narcissism.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 05:19 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Perhaps you ought to educate yourself about narcissism.
Once the yardstick has been applied to all one man can say that he has the biggest dick on the table without opening himself up to the charge of narcissism when he claims to have the biggest dick. My impression is that you are opposed to both the existence of the yardstick (standards) and the use of such, because you cant stand dealing being told that you are second rate....Well, suck it up and deal with it, or else prove me wrong. Your moral indignation does not impress me.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 05:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
<yawn>

Internet tough guy is tough.

Having seen what you use for "logic" on this and other threads... I understand your need to build yourself up in this way.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 06:04 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Having seen what you use for "logic" on this and other threads... I understand your need to build yourself up in this way
Snipe snipe and and then some sniveling, but never any rebuttal argument or evidence from you.

Does this lazy drive-by approach normally work for you?
DrewDad

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 09:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
1) I think you should look up the meaning of the word "sniveling."
2) I pointed out your foolishness at the beginning of the thread... I see no need to repeat myself on that point.
3) You start the thread complaining about "elites decid[ing]... important questions" and then ask us to trust your analysis because you're so smart. Do you see any inconsistencies, here?
4) Having completely undermined your own argument, you then resort to name calling and personal attacks.

You're a riot.

RABEL222

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 11:29 pm
@DrewDad,
Dont most normal people think themselves smarter than the average but dont brag about it?
0 Replies