What did I do wrong this time? </3...Advice?

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 07:48 pm
I met this guy over the summer whom I like very much. I thought everything was going fine.. He was here working in the summer but had to go back to his country. We have been talking via facebook but now he isnt writing back and he has been on facebook..here is how our last conversation went..
Me:
Hey Erdi. How is Turkey? I bet you missed it. Right now I wish I could be in Turkey. It is no fun here. Your profile picture still makes me laugh. Very Happy Talk to you soon. Tell me if I get this wrong...seni seviyorum..? Smile I am confident that i wrote that the correct way.
Him:
i'm not feeling that way unfortunately destinee.because american lifestyle makes me addicted but when i come back to my country i feel uncomfortable.I think i'm missing usa Smile and yeap that's right you remember the words still Smile i love you too..
Me:
Aww I wish you could be here. I don't know why you miss it here though because the usa is crazy. Smile
School has started for me but I don't like it...Remember at kalahari when those girls came up and got a picture with you after Haley and I did? Haley was so angry .haha..I am hoping this year will go fast so i can see you again Erdi.
---------------------------------------------------
....Okay, what did I do wrong? feel free to tell me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 870 • Replies: 0
No top replies