YOU NEED TRUE LOVE'''''

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 07:03 am
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires. Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. All mankind love a lover. All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 529 • Replies: 1
No top replies

fresco

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 07:16 am
@davecool2know,
Are these your own words ? I ask this because this is written "English" as opposed to your recent contribution on another thread Wink

BTW (with respect to the other thread), note that theists have no monopoly on a "love" philosophy. The personification or anthropomorphization of "love" as "a concerned creator", can be considered to be philosophically infantile.
0 Replies