Do you consider her a nut?

jcboy

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 06:29 pm
People like her have a long way to fall. I pay her no attention!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2011 09:48 pm
@JPB,
I did!!! Our local paper prints every stupid thing she utters. No matter how stupid it is, and yes she is a religious fundamentalist nut.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2011 07:06 am
I thought I just heard on NPR radio this morning that today the policy of allowing gays into the military becomes effective? Some gays who are enlisting, or re-enlisting, were being interviewed. The commentator asked whether they think there will ever be a "gay culture" in the military. There are many cultures in the military, besides the military culture. There are sub-cultures of all types in the military. Birds of a feather sometimes flock together; but, who cares.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 03:33 am
@mt774,
Mary Whitehouse is long dead, she was never that relevant in the first place, as shown by the 'festival of light' debacle in the 7os. We don't do religion over here, as Nadine Dorries recently found out.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 03:49 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 03:56 am
@Setanta,
Mary Whitehouse wanted to ban Tom and Jerry. Nadine Dorries is trying to **** about with our abortion laws, heavily funded by American evangelical organisations.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:15 am
@izzythepush,
Given that it ain't gonna happen, i couldn't think of a better way for them to spend their money.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:18 am
@Setanta,
Maybe they could show a bit of concern for the disadvantaged born child.
Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 04:26 am
@izzythepush,
That is the most disgusting aspect of the "right to life" crowd. If they can shame a woman into not aborting, or otherwise interfere, when the child is born, they don't give a rat's ass what happens to them. There's a reason for the expression as cold as christian charity.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2011 02:50 pm
@mt774,
She's wrong, but why should anyone have a problem with her being able to express her opinions?
0 Replies

Chinspinner

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2011 06:28 pm
@mt774,
'You take love where you find it' my uncle told me that before he keeled over. And I believe it. I think to chastise someone for having a connection with someone whether the same sex or otherwise is the height of ignorance.
JLNobody

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:26 pm
@Chinspinner,
And it's the height of arrogance.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:26 pm
@Chinspinner,
And it's the height of arrogance.
0 Replies